Fua for JPP straight up

#17 Tarheels23

Tarheels23

Keep Pounding

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,664 posts

Posted 17 September 2012 - 06:05 PM

Ron Edwards was off the field a little too much for my liking, on running downs, yesterday.

#18 panther4life

panther4life

• HUDDLER
  • 4,461 posts

Posted 17 September 2012 - 06:08 PM

I havent seen this being praised by too many on the Huddle as of yet.

There was a lot of "Ron Edwards is an old ineffective nobody" talk from a many huddlers who never have seen him play a snap for us or in his career.

Can we acknowledge that Ron Edwards(along with Dwan of course) has help stabilized this line? Drew could not step up in the pocket like last season avoiding all edge pressure that Hardy and CJ got on him in 2011.

On Sunday Drew stepped up and the G-C was pushed in his face and he had to bail the pocket only to fling his incomplete legal-intentional grounding passes.

I cannot say I felt bad for his limping ass after his sack either... Lead apologist of a bunch of clasless jerks.

Its real sad, that a team that represents a city that is built under sea level, actually plays with the class of a team well beneath the ocean floor.

Most of the constant complainers don't show up unless we lose. They are totally unbalanced in their posting habits.

#19 TANTRIC-NINJA

TANTRIC-NINJA

No please, tell me more about this Amway....sounds promising

• HUDDLER
  • 4,969 posts
  • LocationColumbia, South Kacky

Posted 17 September 2012 - 06:11 PM

Fua for JPP straight up

Id need a fifth round pick from the G-men to even this out..

Fua played with THE Andrew "Jezus Shuttlesworth" Luck and coached by Jim "Socrates of Football " Harbaugh..

Fua will enhance the locker room and give the Giants that inspirado they are missing in the first half of the season..JPP would play behind Keiser easily who would have 32 sacks this season if starting.

#20 panthers55

panthers55

Starting all over again

• HUDDLER
  • 16,106 posts
  • LocationAt the lake

Posted 17 September 2012 - 06:17 PM

What is too bad is that we had to read 100s of posts about how bad our D line would be and that Ron Edwards was old and wouldn't be worth much at all. Then we read that Dwan Edwards was a reject from Buffalo and would be a waste. And the reality is that they were wrong. Problem is these same people won't learn to wait and see what happens before making conclusions, they will simply move on and make a dozen more ignorant threads and defend them with 100s of more ignorant posts.

#21 Snake

Snake

swagaholic

• HUDDLER
  • 11,210 posts

Posted 17 September 2012 - 06:18 PM

Edwards wall!!!!!!!!!!

#22 TANTRIC-NINJA

TANTRIC-NINJA

• HUDDLER
  • 4,969 posts

Posted 17 September 2012 - 06:26 PM

What is too bad is that we had to read 100s of posts about how bad our D line would be and that Ron Edwards was old and wouldn't be worth much at all. Then we read that Dwan Edwards was a reject from Buffalo and would be a waste. And the reality is that they were wrong. Problem is these same people won't learn to wait and see what happens before making conclusions, they will simply move on and make a dozen more ignorant threads and defend them with 100s of more ignorant posts.

Your signature really says it all.. For most of the "knee jerks."

#23 Irv

Irv

Winner Best New Huddler

• HUDDLER
  • 3,126 posts

Posted 17 September 2012 - 06:26 PM

I'm so glad we have the two Edwards!!!

Posted Image

#24 TANTRIC-NINJA

TANTRIC-NINJA

• HUDDLER
  • 4,969 posts

Posted 17 September 2012 - 06:29 PM

Posted Image

Thats the face he makes all the time...wow his swag is all gone! He looked like a defeated person in preseason and I thought "no way he makes the team and he knows it!" - a rare instance of me being wrong..but how dare you skew this thread for anything Armanti.

#25 Keep Pounding

Keep Pounding

Smith & Wesson 460

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,680 posts
  • LocationIn your backyard!!!!

Posted 17 September 2012 - 07:11 PM

I think we are better up front, but we still need an upgrade.... Ron and Dwan are improvements, but we still were gashed for over 150 yards.......

#26 FastNFurious

FastNFurious

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 343 posts

Posted 17 September 2012 - 07:18 PM

if the Edward's keep playing the way they have, maybe we call them "The Bruize Brothers"

#27 TANTRIC-NINJA

TANTRIC-NINJA

• HUDDLER
  • 4,969 posts

Posted 17 September 2012 - 07:58 PM

14 games to go till playoffs..lets hope they hold up. This could even be argued on the defense..the Edwards' are essential!

#28 SIGCHI222

SIGCHI222

the illustrious potentate

• HUDDLER
  • 3,500 posts
  • LocationShelby

Posted 17 September 2012 - 09:02 PM

Yeah, the Ron-Dwan wall isn't doing too shabby. That Dwan guy is pretty good. Pretty high up on the team sacks list. Someone should have adopted him during Adopt a Panther.

#29 PantherPhann89

PantherPhann89

CPP "Carolina Panther Phann"

• HUDDLER
  • 2,940 posts
  • LocationSC

Posted 17 September 2012 - 09:14 PM

Yes, the signing of D Edwards was huge for our D-line...

#30 csx

csx

• HUDDLER
  • 6,372 posts

Posted 18 September 2012 - 07:49 AM

I havent seen this being praised by too many on the Huddle as of yet.

There was a lot of "Ron Edwards is an old ineffective nobody" talk from a many huddlers who never have seen him play a snap for us or in his career.

Can we acknowledge that Ron Edwards(along with Dwan of course) has help stabilized this line? Drew could not step up in the pocket like last season avoiding all edge pressure that Hardy and CJ got on him in 2011.

On Sunday Drew stepped up and the G-C was pushed in his face and he had to bail the pocket only to fling his incomplete legal-intentional grounding passes.

I cannot say I felt bad for his limping ass after his sack either... Lead apologist of a bunch of clasless jerks.

Its real sad, that a team that represents a city that is built under sea level, actually plays with the class of a team well beneath the ocean floor.

We are 28th in rush defense and giving up more yards per rush than last year. I don't see it. They are more effective rushing the passer though.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.