Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

Jessie Ventura live on Piers Morgan show.

• Please log in to reply
46 replies to this topic

#31 Raleighcat83

Raleighcat83

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 715 posts

Posted 20 September 2012 - 07:16 AM

Again, plenty of people have debunked the controlled demolition and missile into the Pentagon theories, so I'm not going to argue every bit of evidence you think there is there, but the question is still why? Why would the government kill 3000 of its own citizens? And if the government did want to kill 3000 of its own citizens to start a war or whatever, why do it in the most convoluted way possible? Why make a plane disappear and fire a missile into the Pentagon and say a plane hit it? Why not just fly that plane into the Pentagon? Why conduct a black operation that involves sneaking into huge buildings in the middle of the busiest city in the world, getting behind the drywall and plumbing and electrical work and drilling into the concrete superstructure to place dynamite in order to conduct a controlled demolition? Think of the manpower involved in that kind of operation, and how many people you'd have to keep quiet. Think of how hard it would be to keep all the people involved in the firing of the missile quiet. I don't know how familiar you are with military bases, but one guy doesn't just fire a missile. If a missile that big gets fired, lots of people know. I think if the government wanted to kill lots of people in order to justify starting a war, a couple of truck bombs in a big city at rush hour would probably suffice. That way you dont have to employ hundreds, or even thousands of people in your operation, all of whom then have to be trusted to keep the most damning secret in American history. The conspiracy theory is the most complicated, most unlikely possible explanation for the event, which is common for conspiracy theories.

#32 venom

venom

oneinfiniteconsciousness

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,206 posts
  • LocationPleiades

Posted 20 September 2012 - 11:00 AM

Again, plenty of people have debunked the controlled demolition and missile into the Pentagon theories, so I'm not going to argue every bit of evidence you think there is there, but the question is still why? Why would the government kill 3000 of its own citizens? And if the government did want to kill 3000 of its own citizens to start a war or whatever, why do it in the most convoluted way possible? Why make a plane disappear and fire a missile into the Pentagon and say a plane hit it? Why not just fly that plane into the Pentagon? Why conduct a black operation that involves sneaking into huge buildings in the middle of the busiest city in the world, getting behind the drywall and plumbing and electrical work and drilling into the concrete superstructure to place dynamite in order to conduct a controlled demolition? Think of the manpower involved in that kind of operation, and how many people you'd have to keep quiet. Think of how hard it would be to keep all the people involved in the firing of the missile quiet. I don't know how familiar you are with military bases, but one guy doesn't just fire a missile. If a missile that big gets fired, lots of people know. I think if the government wanted to kill lots of people in order to justify starting a war, a couple of truck bombs in a big city at rush hour would probably suffice. That way you dont have to employ hundreds, or even thousands of people in your operation, all of whom then have to be trusted to keep the most damning secret in American history. The conspiracy theory is the most complicated, most unlikely possible explanation for the event, which is common for conspiracy theories.

Dude, no. Plenty of people have not debunked the controlled demolition and pentagon missile...because they're not debunkable. Of course people have tried, and there has been junk science that has attempted to explain these things...but in the end its all BS.

Government false flags are standard operations. Just about every war we've ever gotten into has been triggered by a falsified event. For example, it is a known fact that we went into the Vietnam war over an event that never happened (the Gulf of Tonkin), and because of this, tens of thousands of Americans were put in harm's way, and killed, because of a lie.

A new level of fear needed to be instilled in the minds of American's too...this is why it was imparative we get hit "close to home" as we did. The ruling establishment wants everyone to feel that they could be a potential victim of a terrorist act. Once this became the case, the government was essentially granted permission to infinge on our rights in the name of "safety," which was the goal. Since 9/11, the constitution and our liberties have been under attack. The Patriot Act and NDAA are two of the most horrific pieces of legislation to ever be enacted and are completely unconstitutional...severely infringing upon our rights. The Department of Homeland Security was created because of 9/11, which appears to be of kin to the Nazi Gestapo when you really get down to it. Funny how the Bush family, with well-known Nazi lineage, was at the head of the country when all this took place. It kind of presented a eerie deja vu moment that paralleled the Reichstag Fire false flag that secured Hitler with that much more power. PNAC was one of the main driving factors towards all this. The revamping and occupation of the Middle East had been planned long before 9/11 and before Bush ever took office. They just needed the right excuse to invade. I mean honestly, how much sense did it make that we went into Iraq when they had nothing to do with it, even according to the official story? What we are witnessing in the ME is the westernization, corporatization, and theft of the area's resources, propping up puppet politicians via "regime change," whom will play ball with the Anglo-American Empire.

As stated in an earlier post in this thread...the Pentagon was struck where it was to ensure the $2.3T Rumsfeld announced was missing the day before had disappeared. WTC7 was where the back-ups were kept, which is why it was brought down. And then there's the trillions of dollars of stolen gold from Asia by the Anglo-American Empire during WWI and WWII that was kept hidden underneath WTC1 and WTC2. They needed to make this disappear due to the Hague's ruling that the Federal Reserve and Bank of International Settlements were to return the stolen gold by September 12, 2001 in a court ruling earlier that year.

There wouldnt have to be that many people in on this in order to pull it of. Being the the political structure is compartmentalized, makes it easy for those under the top of the pyramid to be intentionally misguided. This is how the the making of the atom bomb was kept so secret even though hundreds of thousands of people were working on it via the Manhattan project. People are only given enough information as they need to in order to complete their job. Everything is on a need-to-know basis, which means the only people who are completely aware to the overall operation are those at the very top. The media, which is also owned and controlled by the corporate political establishment, was an easy arm to take advantage of in order to further spread the propaganda. All these talking heads do is read from the scripts they are provided with. The world is a stage my friend, and this is all theatre.

As far as the missile argument goes that you brought up...there were a bunch of people that were aware of the incoming attack against the Pentagon while airborne. Dick Cheney specifically gave the order to allow the incoming object to strike the building...ex-CIA Ray McGovern was witness to this.

No offense or anything, but you really have no idea what you're talking about when it comes to all this. It goes so much deeper, and is eons more complex than the surface level garbage officials have supplied us with that you are reiterating, which is an insult to the intelligence of all of us. I dont mean to be insulting or too blunt about it...we're just getting to a point in history where it is imparative everyone understands the truth about these things before they take us for all we've got. Instead of mocking these realities, you should productively be doing research into the understanding on how this elaborate hoax was pulled off.

#33 Raleighcat83

Raleighcat83

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 715 posts

Posted 20 September 2012 - 11:08 AM

Ok, the country was taken over by Nazis, 9/11 destroyed secret gold, the entire government and all media outlets are conspiring to cover it up, you're right, I have no idea what I'm talking about with all this. Good luck getting the word out to everyone.

#34 venom

venom

oneinfiniteconsciousness

• HUDDLER
  • 7,206 posts
  • LocationPleiades

Posted 20 September 2012 - 11:11 AM

Ok, the country was taken over by Nazis, 9/11 destroyed secret gold, the entire government and all media outlets are conspiring to cover it up, you're right, I have no idea what I'm talking about with all this. Good luck getting the word out to everyone.

You dont have any idea what you're talking about...and I dont mean that as a jab at you in any way, i'm just pointing out a reality that needs to be said. I would advise researching these things on your own with a non-biased approach, versus letting "officials" do the thinking/arguing for you.

#35 Raleighcat83

Raleighcat83

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 715 posts

Posted 20 September 2012 - 11:14 AM

You dont have any idea what you're talking about...and I dont mean that as a jab at you in any way, i'm just pointing out a reality that needs to be said. I would advise researching these things on your own with a non-biased approach, versus letting "officials" do the thinking/arguing for you.

And if I research things on my own in an unbiased way and come to a different conclusion? Does that make me uninformed? I always like when people think that anyone who doesn't share their set of beliefs is either stupid, being manipulated, or one of the evil manipulators themselves. This view is most common on the extreme fringes of the political spectrum.

#36 venom

venom

oneinfiniteconsciousness

• HUDDLER
  • 7,206 posts
  • LocationPleiades

Posted 20 September 2012 - 04:39 PM

And if I research things on my own in an unbiased way and come to a different conclusion? Does that make me uninformed? I always like when people think that anyone who doesn't share their set of beliefs is either stupid, being manipulated, or one of the evil manipulators themselves. This view is most common on the extreme fringes of the political spectrum.

It makes your unbiased research questionable, haha. As far as manipulation goes...i think its pretty safe to say that everyone on this planet has been, or currently is, being manipulated. Manipulation is the name of the game in our society these days...its everywhere. Why? Because everything comes back to the dollar, which is the absolute bottom line in this country. The American corporation presents us with the world views they wish us to have, enabling their own leverage, profits and control. They do this through the controlled establishment media, presenting the equivalent of bogus and misleading advertisements you see on TV, designed to ensure we play into their hands. Infact, just about everything on TV is intended to manipulate us.

I know you probably roll your eyes and laugh at all that i've said...even though you refuse to refute any of it because "the science has already been settled!" But do know...and I cannot say it enough...that what i'm speaking of here is absolute truth. Anyone that has done a thorough investigation into this can see how straightforward it all is. Due to the obvious nature behind the realities of these scenarios, only goes to show how conditioned everyone has been...which is very sad. Government says sky is red...everyone believes it without question. Anyone who says the sky is blue is viciously attacked...which is also by design. Luckily lots of people have been waking up to these realities in the last few years, which is definietly a positive step in the right direction.

I'm not here to tell you how dumb you are, or how right I am. I am here to help you wake up to the realities of our system so that humanity can finally be set free from thousands of years of brainwashing and manipulation.

#37 Iceberg Slim

Iceberg Slim

Keep it 100

• HUDDLER
  • 2,087 posts
  • Locationwhatcha worried about it for

Posted 20 September 2012 - 04:52 PM

dang venom, it takes a lot to get u riled up....wth is going on in here

#38 venom

venom

oneinfiniteconsciousness

• HUDDLER
  • 7,206 posts
  • LocationPleiades

Posted 20 September 2012 - 04:58 PM

dang venom, it takes a lot to get u riled up....wth is going on in here

Haha i wouldnt exactly say im all that riled up...but for whetever reason ive decided to take this debate head on...which is something i dont usually do anymore, haha.

#39 Raleighcat83

Raleighcat83

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 715 posts

Posted 21 September 2012 - 07:31 AM

Well I'm not a structural engineer, which is why I don't argue with the truthers on the so-called physical evidence. The are lots of structural engineers that have gone on record and disputed that evidence but that's probably because the government conspiracy includes all of America's structural engineers. But I am a macroeconomist with a particular focus on monetary policymaking, and I promise I've spent way way more time reading, studying and thinking about money and it's role in the financial system than you have, so I can say quite confidently that your assertive claims on money and the Federal Reserve are wrong. Not a little bit wrong, or kind of wrong, or maybe wrong, but flat-out, 100% wrong. Based on that wrongness, and your willingness to stick doggedly to your beliefs in that area, I suspect that your position on 9/11 may be similar; that you may be sticking to an idea that is ideologically appealing to you despite overwhelming evidence to the contrary. Maybe you're right and it's the experts in every field that are wrong, maybe the economists and the structural engineers and the political scientists all need to "wake up" to the massive, murderous government conspiracies that surround us everywhere we look and dominate our existence. But I doubt it. And not because I haven't looked at the evidence.

#40 Wanderlai

Wanderlai

• HUDDLER
  • 2,831 posts

Posted 21 September 2012 - 09:21 AM

Didn't they find traces of a "super" thermite in an apartment that's windows were blown in by the collapsing towers? I just don't see how 2 mega structures free fall in collapse from a jet strike close to the top of the buildings. Then building 7 also free falls to dust from office fires while all the other buildings surrounding the towers stood even though they actually took damage. The jet that crashed in Pennsylvania was estimated to have 35000 gallons of jet fuel remaining when it crashed which was more than the 2 jets that hit the twin towers but inky left a hole in the ground. 4 passenger jets fly off course for close to an your or so and no fighter jets are scrambled to intercept even though they were headed towards Washington and NYC. The government just happened to be conducting "mock" terrorist high jacked plane scenarios when this was all happening. The guy who guided a jet into the Pentagon performed maneuvers seasoned pilots would have difficulty in performing but he had issues flying a Cessna plane. The destruction of the defense dept missing money records in the Pentagon and W7.

Now I don't know what really went down but the whole thing stinks to high Heaven.

#41 venom

venom

oneinfiniteconsciousness

• HUDDLER
  • 7,206 posts
  • LocationPleiades

Posted 21 September 2012 - 10:48 AM

Well I'm not a structural engineer, which is why I don't argue with the truthers on the so-called physical evidence. The are lots of structural engineers that have gone on record and disputed that evidence but that's probably because the government conspiracy includes all of America's structural engineers. But I am a macroeconomist with a particular focus on monetary policymaking, and I promise I've spent way way more time reading, studying and thinking about money and it's role in the financial system than you have, so I can say quite confidently that your assertive claims on money and the Federal Reserve are wrong. Not a little bit wrong, or kind of wrong, or maybe wrong, but flat-out, 100% wrong. Based on that wrongness, and your willingness to stick doggedly to your beliefs in that area, I suspect that your position on 9/11 may be similar; that you may be sticking to an idea that is ideologically appealing to you despite overwhelming evidence to the contrary. Maybe you're right and it's the experts in every field that are wrong, maybe the economists and the structural engineers and the political scientists all need to "wake up" to the massive, murderous government conspiracies that surround us everywhere we look and dominate our existence. But I doubt it. And not because I haven't looked at the evidence.

My claims on money and the Federal Reserve are not wrong at all. I will admit, you can out-debate me with your fancy lingo...however your base understanding on the topic is derived from a manipulated foundation, if that makes sense. The Federal Reserve was established by the Anglo-American banking cartel with the intentions of robbing the country for their own personal gain and expansion of power. This is how bankers have acted historically. What we are witnessing now with the davaluation of the dollar and the wiping out of the middle class is all by design. The Rothschild's are most famous for this, with their economic false flags which enabled them to essentially buy out Europe. The intentions of the rulers of this country (the bankers) is to rob us of all real wealth; kill the majority of the planet's population as we are seeing today (via wars, disease, "natural" disasters, poverty, etc), while relocating the remaining population to camps. The book 1984 is pretty accurate to the type of society they would like to see come to fruition. Of course however, I dont think they will be victorious in acheiving this, however it is a known fact this is their plan.

If youve looked thoroughly at the evidence on 9/11, you would easily see that it was an inside job...it really doesnt get more simple than that.

I know you dont believe this information now, but you will when the lid is blown off on all this. There are too many good, and intelligent people in the world who will not sit back and let them kill us and enslave us.

#42 venom

venom

oneinfiniteconsciousness

• HUDDLER
  • 7,206 posts
  • LocationPleiades

plz delete

#43 venom

venom

oneinfiniteconsciousness

• HUDDLER
  • 7,206 posts
  • LocationPleiades

plz delete

#44 Raleighcat83

Raleighcat83

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 715 posts

Posted 21 September 2012 - 01:40 PM

So your economic prediction must be hyperinflation with the ongoing destruction of the dollar. Also, you must be predicting either a collapse of the "Anglo-American banking cartel"(I'll give you credit, you didn't go with "Jewish cartel" like most conspiracy theorists do) or, if the financial system continues, the enslavement and or murder of large swaths of the populace. We'll see if you're right. Conspiracy theorists have been predicting these things for a long time, while the country gets richer and more prosperous all the while. Monetary economists laughed at Ron Paul people when they predicted hyperinflation after QE1, we laughed at the RPP when the predicted hyperinflation after QE2, and, with inflation still near historic lows, we're laughing at the hyperinflation prediction now too. Maybe you'll get the last laugh after the banking cartel puts us in concentration camps or sneaks into our buildings and plants dynamite in the concrete superstructure. Guess we'll see in the next few years. My prediction: inflation will be low, the financial system will be humming along basically as it is now, there won't be any concentration camps, but RPPs will still be insisting hat all those things are coming.

#45 venom

venom

oneinfiniteconsciousness

• HUDDLER
  • 7,206 posts
  • LocationPleiades

Posted 21 September 2012 - 02:36 PM

So your economic prediction must be hyperinflation with the ongoing destruction of the dollar. Also, you must be predicting either a collapse of the "Anglo-American banking cartel"(I'll give you credit, you didn't go with "Jewish cartel" like most conspiracy theorists do) or, if the financial system continues, the enslavement and or murder of large swaths of the populace. We'll see if you're right. Conspiracy theorists have been predicting these things for a long time, while the country gets richer and more prosperous all the while. Monetary economists laughed at Ron Paul people when they predicted hyperinflation after QE1, we laughed at the RPP when the predicted hyperinflation after QE2, and, with inflation still near historic lows, we're laughing at the hyperinflation prediction now too. Maybe you'll get the last laugh after the banking cartel puts us in concentration camps or sneaks into our buildings and plants dynamite in the concrete superstructure. Guess we'll see in the next few years. My prediction: inflation will be low, the financial system will be humming along basically as it is now, there won't be any concentration camps, but RPPs will still be insisting hat all those things are coming.

Personally, I didnt think we were going to see hyperinflation after QE1 or QE2. Just because the state gets richer, doesnt mean the populace, or the country as a whole is better off. The real unemployment rate is reaching all-time highs these days; not to mention people arent making as much money as they used to, and are still losing their asses on investments that have since depreciated significantly since the beginning of the recession. Added to that, we are about to face the largest tax hike this country has ever seen in a little over 3 months from now. The strategy of the banking cartel is to rob all the real wealth of this country, via manipulation of our currency and the system itself, which is exactly what we are seeing happen today.

Honestly though I dont think any of that doom and gloom I spoke of is going to happen. Sure...the elites of the world have been striving to bring their plans to fruition, however I do believe they are going to fail. There are positive factions across the world that are aiming to arrest the anglo-american banking cabal, as well as establishment heads in the political system. Once all the gold that was stolen from Asia is returned to them...they are planning on launching the largest humanitarian effort the planet has ever seen. This 50-100 trillion in Gold is going to be used to launch a new global financial system. This operation has been in the works for the past 30 years, with Neil Keenan and the White Dragon Society at the reigns. The money will be spread out across the planet to ensure not one person on the globe is without food, shelter, (legit) medicine, clothing, etc, ever again. We're looking at some $100,000 per every person on the planet that will be allocated in the form of food, shelter, energy, and city/community needs. The goal is to eventually get off a currency all together. I do think we will be seeing these changes sooner than later...and it will be for the much much better.

PS. There is a [Rothschild] Zionist element to all this...however the problem is most people will necessarily equate that with the Jews, when that is not the case.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.