Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Atlanta is going to be the team to beat in the NFCS.

159 posts in this topic

Posted

we barely had a run game last year, you srubs can down play our O all you want our passing game is killer and our D is the freakin truth!

lol what are you doing here of all places during a Falcon game??? Go to your forum while you watch the game.

Posted

are you fuging serious? no really are you fuging seriously with this smack poo we we don't even play you for another two games. GTFO out of here srsly. come back when we actually play your team foulcunt.

So your mad? lol

We have swept you srubs for two years I can talk alot and you know yourself this will be the third season.

Posted

So your mad? lol

We have swept you srubs for two years I can talk alot and you know yourself this will be the third season.

LOL! Last two years... one year with the worst QB ever and one year breaking in a rookie QB and a whole new system.

Yeah buddy, beat that chest.

I can't imagine how big of a loser someone must be to come to a rival's board when his team is playing.

Posted

.... until we beat them... and they're going to be without Grimes

Posted

So your mad? lol

i seriously don't give a fug what happened in the past its the fact that your on our message board talking poo when we aren't even playing you yet. How pathetic can you get.

BTW let me fix your sentence you illeterate foulcunts need teaching anyway

We've swept you scrubs (don't ever forget the C it makes the insult work) for the past two years i can talk( i'm gonna stop right here because now your feeble brain is getting too slow for your typing and i don't understand what your trying to say so im gonna make it up based on your level of intelligence.) alot because blah blah derp derp apple jello.

Posted

It's Week 2. Just saying. Atlanta looks very good- give them credit. They've also played a bad Kansas City team and a Denver team at home with Payton showing the rust everyone expected. I don't the other teams in the NFC South are going to crown them just yet. I know the Panthers won't. They have a great first team, one of the very best in the league, but even a Falcons fan with a clue would admit their depth is paper thin. It's a long season.

Posted

I'll say this, if they let the Broncos come back tonight it'll be a deflating loss for sure.

Posted

They may be the team to beat in the NFC.

They are playing damn good football.

Posted

As far as the Broncos go, how long before they sign Peyton Hillis to be the starting RB? Never seen a team with so many white dudes at the skill positions.

Posted

I don't know- yeah they're playing good, but given 4 TOs and it's a one possession game... not too impressed.

2 people like this

Posted

Classic Fox. No onside kick.

Posted

At least we get ten days to prepare for Atlanta.