Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Gazi

Campaign nosedive

205 posts in this topic

Romney shot himself in the foot. Or...someone shot it for him. Even though Obama made negative comments about people from small towns "needing their religion and their guns" four years ago, he didn't have an onslaught of media ready to crucify him the way the media's going to crucify Romney over this. And frankly, he should have known that. I don't trust his judgment. I'm worried if he wins election he might say something off the cuff about Muslims or black people.

We really need a third candidate to swoop in and save us, because this Scylla/Charybdis choice sucks.

I can't disagree here...especially that last line

Thought it would be a tight race, this doesn't help a lagging Romney

Romney shot himself in the foot. Or...someone shot it for him. Even though Obama made negative comments about people from small towns "needing their religion and their guns" four years ago, he didn't have an onslaught of media ready to crucify him the way the media's going to crucify Romney over this. And frankly, he should have known that. I don't trust his judgment. I'm worried if he wins election he might say something off the cuff about Muslims or black people.

We really need a third candidate to swoop in and save us, because this Scylla/Charybdis choice sucks.

You should listen to what

in that quote, because it's actually quite poignant and wasn't meant as an attack on those people, it was in support of them. That's why it didn't hurt him. This Romney quote, on the other hand, can't really be taken in any other way.

Romney was shooting a little low...

http://www.gallup.co...ment-doing.aspx

fdlyns-9z0or4ghsryewvq.gif

Pretty much sums up the average Domocrat.

People getting free poo thinks the government should give them more free poo.....and have someone else pay for it.

What is the big deal?

We have been saying this more and more over the last few months. Some even said, "there is no way the governent could be sending support the that many people". Then, when NY Times and WSJ articles were furnished, they said, "well, it can't be true".

Face it, Dems are signing people up for 2 years of unemployment, then, when they run through that, put them on disability and such. There are many posts about this.

The government is now about who might stop my cash from coming in, not any sort of issues. A huge chunk of people will vote now for anyone who gives them stuff and against those who might take away their free stuff. Boy, what an eye opening secret video.(sarcasm) He actually should have speeches on this, and wake people up.

Here in libland, the truth seems to be controversial.

http://cnsnews.com/news/article/8786049-yet-another-record-americans-collecting-disability

• Topics

• No jarred Norris? No Gino Gradkowski? No Brian Cox Jr, no way.

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle
    • Hey @E CaT PanTHer 2. For someone that kind of consistently makes strange remarks about black people, and also proudly voted for and supported Donald Trump, you sure don't seem to mind appropriating black culture when it serves you best.
    • I heard something the other day that made perfect sense to me. I was obviously aware of the Austin craze a few years back when interest began peaking and the real estate market began a recovery long before the rest of the country. Someone said, "Austin is outgrowing Austin." Remember Charlotte in 1990 and what happened over the next 20 years? Very comparable and many of the same issues associate with such rapid economic growth, development and population: real estate, infrastructure (traffic), employment competition, etc.