• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,352 posts
  • LocationDark Side of the Moon

Posted 18 September 2012 - 06:13 AM

Romney was shooting a little low...

http://www.gallup.co...ment-doing.aspx

Posted Image

Pretty much sums up the average Domocrat.

People getting free poo thinks the government should give them more free poo.....and have someone else pay for it.

#19 stirs

stirs

I Reckon So

• HUDDLER
  • 10,440 posts

Posted 18 September 2012 - 06:25 AM

What is the big deal?

We have been saying this more and more over the last few months. Some even said, "there is no way the governent could be sending support the that many people". Then, when NY Times and WSJ articles were furnished, they said, "well, it can't be true".

Face it, Dems are signing people up for 2 years of unemployment, then, when they run through that, put them on disability and such. There are many posts about this.

The government is now about who might stop my cash from coming in, not any sort of issues. A huge chunk of people will vote now for anyone who gives them stuff and against those who might take away their free stuff. Boy, what an eye opening secret video.(sarcasm) He actually should have speeches on this, and wake people up.

Here in libland, the truth seems to be controversial.

http://cnsnews.com/n...ting-disability

#20 stirs

stirs

I Reckon So

• HUDDLER
  • 10,440 posts

Posted 18 September 2012 - 06:40 AM

http://www.campusref...g/blog/?ID=4364

Of course, if they are not on the government assistance yet, we can rely on the teachers and professors at least to defend freedom of thought and speech and such.

#21 Davidson Deac II

Davidson Deac II

• HUDDLER
  • 16,447 posts

Posted 18 September 2012 - 06:40 AM

In the footage, taped with a hidden camera, Romney argued nearly half of Americans will vote for President Barack Obama because they rely on government support,

Maybe not half, but there are certainly some Obama supporters who feel that way.

#22 NanuqoftheNorth

NanuqoftheNorth

Frosty Alaskan Amber

• HUDDLER
  • 4,201 posts
  • LocationAlaska

Posted 18 September 2012 - 06:46 AM

Funny but the Democratic Administrations over the last 30 years have reduced the deficit during their time in office, while the Republican Administrations have increased the deficit.

Democratic Administrations have also added significantly more private sector jobs than Republican Administrations.

I can easily repost that information in this thread if needed for those that are fact challenged.

Who is the party of jobs and fiscal responsibility? Not the GOP.

#23 stirs

stirs

I Reckon So

• HUDDLER
  • 10,440 posts

Posted 18 September 2012 - 06:52 AM

Well, you can throw all the crap out with your guy in now. deficits beyond imagination and no jobs. Guess it is fun to continually harken back to Clinton.

#24 NanuqoftheNorth

NanuqoftheNorth

Frosty Alaskan Amber

• HUDDLER
  • 4,201 posts
  • LocationAlaska

Posted 18 September 2012 - 06:55 AM

Well, you can throw all the crap out with your guy in now. deficits beyond imagination and no jobs. Guess it is fun to continually harken back to Clinton.

Don't let facts get in the way of your tirade. Continue please.

#25 stirs

stirs

I Reckon So

• HUDDLER
  • 10,440 posts

Posted 18 September 2012 - 07:03 AM

Okay, tell me. How many Dem presidents have there been in the last 30 years?

#26 g5jamz

g5jamz

Is back

• HUDDLER
  • 18,329 posts

Posted 18 September 2012 - 07:20 AM

I didn't hear SNAP commercials during the 8 years of Bush...although they supposedly started near the end of his term. Obama has been the food stamp president. Why are people butthurt when it's pretty obvious he wants more dependent on government.

#27 NanuqoftheNorth

NanuqoftheNorth

Frosty Alaskan Amber

• HUDDLER
  • 4,201 posts
  • LocationAlaska

Posted 18 September 2012 - 07:25 AM

UPDATE: I neglected to add this chartto the mix, via numbers from Market Watch. It turns out that annualized spending growth is the slowest of any president in the last 30 years.

Part of the reason for the slow growth is that Obama -- unlike his Republican and Democratic predecessors -- signed a law in February 2010 necessitating that new spending laws are paid for. In addition, Obama last year signed into law over $2 trillion in debt-reduction over the next decade.

Posted Image
No wonder the Republicans have to lie. The truth is too damaging to their prospects.

The following chart, using Congressional Budget Office numbers, precisely illustrates the sources of the federal budget deficit. Posted Image

One layer is directly the result of Obama administration policies. The rest aren't. And the "economic downturn" began prior to the president's inauguration, and, as time goes on, we're learning that the recession was far worse than we were led to believe at the time, making an escape and recovery even longer and more challenging than anticipated.

#28 g5jamz

g5jamz

Is back

• HUDDLER
  • 18,329 posts

Posted 18 September 2012 - 07:31 AM

#29 stirs

stirs

I Reckon So

• HUDDLER
  • 10,440 posts

Posted 18 September 2012 - 07:55 AM

We are learning that the recession was far worse.

How many times can Dems spout this as an excuse? What you mean is, we are far more inept than first thought. Our policies are doing nothing but run up deficits and keep unemployment high.

Economy-- everyone from Bush to Europe, to obstructionist Repubs, etc.--not his fault. Regulations, deficits, not his fault

Foreign Policy-- after the European tour and apology tour, crap is going down all over--again, not his fault, it is some obscure guy in CA doing a youtube video some months ago (yeah, they will buy that). Especially, if we take the guy in at 1:30 in the morning and make him look like a criminal. (yeah, they will buy that), And especially, if we say it, with help from our media outlets, over and over, nobody will recognize that we are just killing free speech. (yeah, they will buy that)

Nosedive?
http://www.rasmussen...l_tracking_poll

#30 Gazi

Gazi

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 7,798 posts

Posted 18 September 2012 - 08:12 AM

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.