Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ATL D

37 posts in this topic

Posted

Your panther fan card has been revoked please see our nearest bandwagon kiosk for assistance

"Hey guys, ATLs D looks really good!"

"fuging DUMBASS BANDWAGONER GET THE fug OUT"

Only on the huddle

Posted

"Hey guys, ATLs D looks really good!"

"fuging DUMBASS BANDWAGONER GET THE fug OUT"

Only on the huddle

i'm still trying to figure out if your a saints fan or a panther fan

Posted

Didn't they lose Grimes for the season? I would move Cam around. When defending Peyton manning his position on the field is not a variable. Cam is a more complicated equation.

Posted

i'm still trying to figure out if your a saints fan or a panther fan

im still trying to figure out why a username making fun of sean payton popping pills warrants me as a saint fan

and its not just you, a lot of people have asked me that

1 person likes this

Posted

im still trying to figure out why a username making fun of sean payton popping pills warrants me as a saint fan

and its not just you, a lot of people have asked me that

just making sure you can never be too careful these days saints fans are craft little c unts.

Posted

strong ground game and hurry up will destroy ATL! Good ol fashion smash mouth, limit the option!

Posted

VonMiller_sackDance.gif

Von Miller with great celebrations 2 weeks in a row.

1 person likes this

Posted

And hope the real Ref's are back.

After what I witnessed tonight, Goodell and the head of all officials better be on a conference call as I type this, working out a negotiation.

What happened tonight was pitiful and will only get worse each week.

Posted

Everyone needs to understand that this is not the same Payton Manning. He has gone to Denver to die so to speak.

Posted

ATL's defense is extremely susceptible to the run...we should be able to expose their run defense and run all over them while setting up the play action and deep ball that Cam is so good at. Keeps their high powered offense off the field and wears down their defense.

Posted

Everyone needs to understand that this is not the same Payton Manning. He has gone to Denver to die so to speak.

that's not true at all

but after reading the diarrhea that came out of your keyboard about keuchly in that other thread i'm not surprised you'd say something idiotic

Posted

Atlanta may be the team to beat, but I am not sure how much we can tell by this game. Manning admits he is rusty and Denver is making major adjustments to its offense. Even a qb like Manning is going to take a little while to get it right. Fwiw, denver turned it over four times in the first quarter, and was still in the game. So while it was a good win for Atlanta (because any win is a good win), it certainly wasn't a dominating win.