#16 Sean Payton's Vicodin

Sean Payton's Vicodin

Banned

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,247 posts

Posted 17 September 2012 - 10:54 PM

i'm still trying to figure out if your a saints fan or a panther fan

im still trying to figure out why a username making fun of sean payton popping pills warrants me as a saint fan

and its not just you, a lot of people have asked me that

#17 Irv

Irv

Winner Best New Huddler

• HUDDLER
  • 3,593 posts

Posted 17 September 2012 - 11:02 PM

im still trying to figure out why a username making fun of sean payton popping pills warrants me as a saint fan

and its not just you, a lot of people have asked me that

just making sure you can never be too careful these days saints fans are craft little c unts.

#18 cbully

cbully

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,737 posts

Posted 17 September 2012 - 11:32 PM

strong ground game and hurry up will destroy ATL! Good ol fashion smash mouth, limit the option!

#19 TylerVagyler

TylerVagyler

• ALL-PRO
  • 2,070 posts

Posted 17 September 2012 - 11:33 PM

Posted Image

Von Miller with great celebrations 2 weeks in a row.

#20 Chaos

Chaos

@chaos_cltsports

• ALL-PRO
  • 9,285 posts

Posted 17 September 2012 - 11:54 PM

And hope the real Ref's are back.

After what I witnessed tonight, Goodell and the head of all officials better be on a conference call as I type this, working out a negotiation.

What happened tonight was pitiful and will only get worse each week.

#21 Snake

Snake

swagaholic

• HUDDLER
  • 11,820 posts

Posted 18 September 2012 - 12:05 AM

Everyone needs to understand that this is not the same Payton Manning. He has gone to Denver to die so to speak.

#22 OnlyPantherFaninMaine

OnlyPantherFaninMaine

All In.

• ALL-PRO
  • 6,392 posts
  • LocationBrooklyn, NY

Posted 18 September 2012 - 12:27 AM

ATL's defense is extremely susceptible to the run...we should be able to expose their run defense and run all over them while setting up the play action and deep ball that Cam is so good at. Keeps their high powered offense off the field and wears down their defense.

#23 PhillyB

PhillyB

that jungle football

• ALL-PRO
  • 20,526 posts
  • Locationthird spur east of the sun

Posted 18 September 2012 - 12:59 AM

Everyone needs to understand that this is not the same Payton Manning. He has gone to Denver to die so to speak.

that's not true at all

but after reading the diarrhea that came out of your keyboard about keuchly in that other thread i'm not surprised you'd say something idiotic

#24 Davidson Deac II

Davidson Deac II

• HUDDLER
  • 17,043 posts

Posted 18 September 2012 - 05:43 AM

Atlanta may be the team to beat, but I am not sure how much we can tell by this game. Manning admits he is rusty and Denver is making major adjustments to its offense. Even a qb like Manning is going to take a little while to get it right. Fwiw, denver turned it over four times in the first quarter, and was still in the game. So while it was a good win for Atlanta (because any win is a good win), it certainly wasn't a dominating win.

#25 MadHatter

MadHatter

The Only Voice of Reason

• HUDDLER
  • 18,967 posts
  • LocationDark Side of the Moon

Posted 18 September 2012 - 05:52 AM

Manning floats his deep passes, something I'm not very worried about with Cam
The inside of their D is very vulnerable to runs too

Exactly.

Mannings arm strength is absolutely NOT BACK, no matter how much they say otherwise. His 20+ yard passes are pretty much lame ducks.

His poor decisions and lack of arm strength led to the interceptions, not great D.

Atlanta has beaten a really, really bad Chiefs team (see this past week as well) and a Broncos team that gave them 4 turnovers in the first 10 minutes of the game.

Most teams would win those two games.

#26 Vampire the buffet slayer

Vampire the buffet slayer

Fat Alice's Dietitian

• HUDDLER
  • 2,277 posts
  • Locationunder an aluminum hat

Posted 18 September 2012 - 05:59 AM

Finally, ive read this entire thread and have yet to see anyone post the obvious thing.

Those were 3 terrible throws by Peyton.

He was forcing the ball into places Vinny Testeverde wouldnt have tried.

All that being said if it werent for the first Quarter I think the Broncos would have won tht game.

#27 jarhead

jarhead

• HUDDLER
  • 4,621 posts
  • Locationnear Charlotte

Posted 18 September 2012 - 06:39 AM

Finally, ive read this entire thread and have yet to see anyone post the obvious thing.

Those were 3 terrible throws by Peyton.

He was forcing the ball into places Vinny Testeverde wouldnt have tried.

All that being said if it werent for the first Quarter I think the Broncos would have won tht game.

He looked like Jake toward the end of his career.

#28 usmcpanthers

usmcpanthers

Professional Lurker

• ALL-PRO
  • 1,704 posts
  • LocationTampa, FL

Posted 18 September 2012 - 07:25 AM

Posted Image

Von Miller with great celebrations 2 weeks in a row.

Lol that the dance the construction worker does in that cheetos commerical.

#29 rayzor

rayzor

shula is who i thought he was.

• Moderators
  • -29,415 posts

Posted 18 September 2012 - 09:29 AM

yeah, ATL's D looked impressive, but very exploitable by a good run game. they could very easily be shredded.

a large part of it, like many said, was that they were taking advantage of an old, stiff, slow, and rusty peyton manning in a very loud environment.

this isn't the same old peyton manning from even a couple years ago. the past two years have not been kind to him and the game isn't the same as it was when he last played. sure, he only missed one year, but that year was the year that passers really broke out in a big way and now defenses are getting more prepared for it by playing the way the falcons did.

one thing about peyton, every time the defense got to him i was scared for him. i mean they could paralyze him and it's not just the falcons...it's every defense out there able to take advantage of a immobile stiff-necked old QB. i think he made a huge mistake in going to denver because once cold weather hits and he's having to practice and play outside in sub-freezing temps, his neck is going to start to ache and stiffen up even more. he's spent his career playing over half of his games sheltered from the weather and now he's gone to spend the last couple years of his career in one of the harshest of climates? and this after 3 neck surgeries?

i'm sorry....that's just not smart at all.

when we play the broncos i think that some of the rust may have fallen off peyton, but i think he'll be a lot more beaten up. i honestly don't see him finishing the season and i don't see him lasting more than a year or two longer before retiring.

#30 Snake

Snake

swagaholic

• HUDDLER
  • 11,820 posts

Posted 18 September 2012 - 09:41 AM

that's not true at all

but after reading the diarrhea that came out of your keyboard about keuchly in that other thread i'm not surprised you'd say something idiotic

I will let the stats speak for themselves because stupid insults want change them. Denver can't hide there QB behind a weak schedule this year.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com