Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Official Panthers/Giants Tailgate Thread

55 posts in this topic

Posted

Can't make the game, but will be fantasizing about CJ and Co pounding Manning's face into the ground

Posted

What time will the lots be available being that it is a work day? We typically park @ 3rd & Church as well, and was curious what time this lot was set to open up for tailgaters.

Posted

I don't know what time it officially opens.......probably 4 hrs. before kickoff. We use 5-6 spots with tents and such. Sometimes on days like this we start with 2 spots and just grow as the car beside us leaves.

Posted

Hey Mush...what time you getting there? I might follow ya down.

Posted

3pm

Posted

Just got tickets. I will stop by.

Posted

Just got tickets, i'll be stopping by.

Posted

I'm going to miss this one as well. Wish I could cut out of work in time to make home then out there by a decent time. (I blame my wife :))

Posted

I am so excited I cannot contain myself. Its possible I may pee my pants tomorrow!! MPF you better get your ass down there!

We will definitely be by, got some great seats....hopefully will be putting another notch on the Jumbotron belt....Id like to get on TV as well! WIll be doing my usual pictures but not on as nice of a camera as Alv. MadHatter you better come ready to do some puking!!

Web Full Circle? Rich are you in here or did you facilitate this Alverez?

Either way, Ill be fully decked out tomorrow night and ready to party! Prime Time is back in the Carolinas baby!! Can't wait to get back to Huddle partying

Bo are you going to be there? Zod? JakeFlake?

Posted

I am so excited I cannot contain myself. Its possible I may pee my pants tomorrow!! MPF you better get your ass down there!

We will definitely be by, got some great seats....hopefully will be putting another notch on the Jumbotron belt....Id like to get on TV as well! WIll be doing my usual pictures but not on as nice of a camera as Alv. MadHatter you better come ready to do some puking!!

Web Full Circle? Rich are you in here or did you facilitate this Alverez?

Either way, Ill be fully decked out tomorrow night and ready to party! Prime Time is back in the Carolinas baby!! Can't wait to get back to Huddle partying

Bo are you going to be there? Zod? JakeFlake?

What's up girl? I will definitely be there tomorrow night.

I have not heard from Bo in months. Wonder if his job is shipping his ass off to London again.

Posted

I'll be there around 4:30 then. See y'all

Posted

Can't get there until about 6pm.

Son has a big test on Friday and has to study for a couple of hours after school before heading down.