Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jasonluckydog

People who don't get the NFL Network like in Charleston for example wont be seeing the game?

65 posts in this topic

Charleston is a bunch of krokie, guy harvey wearing Georgia transplants anyway. It's kind of sad really. People here are weird.

The "local" market according to the NFL is a 75mile radius of the stadium. So effing Greensboro is screwed. It's not like it's the Charlotte Panthers, so shouldn't the primary mkt be all of North and South Carolina? I know that's probably pushing it, but come on NFL! I'm supposed to get a babysitter, have my husband miss work, and haul my pregnant butt to Charlotte to see the game? If I can even afford stubhub seats! This isn't a blackout issue, this is NFLN hoping to screw enough people for long enough that their outrageous prices get met by TWCable. I used to sell DirecTV, and I wouldn't own it even if trees didn't prevent it in my neighborhood. Good thing my brother in law has DTV, but I still have to drag my kid around late night to watch my team. At least I don't have to take him to a sports bar, I guess. Meh! Screw big blue, while I'm at it.

The "local" market according to the NFL is a 75mile radius of the stadium. So effing Greensboro is screwed. It's not like it's the Charlotte Panthers, so shouldn't the primary mkt be all of North and South Carolina? I know that's probably pushing it, but come on NFL! I'm supposed to get a babysitter, have my husband miss work, and haul my pregnant butt to Charlotte to see the game? If I can even afford stubhub seats! This isn't a blackout issue, this is NFLN hoping to screw enough people for long enough that their outrageous prices get met by TWCable. I used to sell DirecTV, and I wouldn't own it even if trees didn't prevent it in my neighborhood. Good thing my brother in law has DTV, but I still have to drag my kid around late night to watch my team. At least I don't have to take him to a sports bar, I guess. Meh! Screw big blue, while I'm at it.

Tell me how you really feel, stop holding back...

NFLN doesn't seem at fault it is TW unwilling to negotiate, every cable/satellite provider carries NFLN EXCEPT Time Warner Cable. I switched to Directv and life is good, man.

Soooooo..... if I don't have NFLN can I watch the game?

So much BS. I will be at the firing range all day today for training and have no way to see the game. I was hoping I could DVR it. DAMN YOU NFL NETWORK.

Charleston is a bunch of krokie, guy harvey wearing Georgia transplants anyway. It's kind of sad really. People here are weird.

Feel free to leave anytime & oh, btw have a good day! ;)

Feel free to leave anytime & oh, btw have a good day! ;)

Sister says something similar about charleston .. she's from james island.

1 person likes this

Sister says something similar about charleston .. she's from james island.

That's where I live.

1 person likes this