Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Keep Pounding - 2012 Panthers - Week 2 (Video)

25 posts in this topic

Posted

Our defense giving Graham progressively shorter alligator arms as the game went on was one of the greatest thing I've ever seen.

Posted

Did you do one for week 1 by chance?

No I didn't do last weeks game, and going forward, I only plan on doing the games we win, so hopefully we don't lose anymore games.

Posted

Our defense giving Graham progressively shorter alligator arms as the game went on was one of the greatest thing I've ever seen.

They had that whole team scared to go across the middle after awhile.

Posted

nice vid

Posted

I didn't get the full thing, but after we got that 4th down stop, you can see Mcdermott close his eyes, and point to the sky, as to say "Thank you" to Jim Johnson.

It's at the 19:24 mark.

Pretty cool!

Posted

I love seeing the offensive and defensive players celebrating together on the sidelines. This Team has great chemistry and a special bond. Thanks for sharing!!!

Posted

The best moment was when Stewie was running in for the TD, you could see the passion and hate for the Saints.

Posted

I love you

Posted

I'm gonna love seeing Jimmy Graham show how much of a basketball player he is now. Everyone team is gonna study the film and see what's working. Dude is athletic, big, and strong, but he's not fully a football player until he can take hits constantly. Dude played scared entire second half and practically disappeared. Hard Hitting is back! no more pussy tackling and soft zones. I love it. I love how hard hitting is automatic for TD too. Dude just has a talent. Didn't think he'd be back and glad we're keeping him and keeping him fresh. These guys are playing with something to prove and I love it.

Posted

Go to 13:20....that hit that Anderson put on Graham was amazing...14:09 you get a better view. :)

2v16jwk.jpg ;)

Posted

Tarheel23, you are one of my favorite people.

Posted

Bout time we grew some big heavy balls and start laying lumber to pussies like Jimmy Graham. Sorry Eli you're a cool dude and funny in your fairy NFL commercials with Prime, but you're next.

#toughness

#identity

#YOLO