Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

nctarheel0619

Should Bruce Campbell start Thursday?

61 posts in this topic

I'd like Bell to move to RG and Campbell to start at RT for the season. Or start Pollack at RG. Hangman needs to be benched.

What this dude said

I'd like Bell to move to RG and Campbell to start at RT for the season. Or start Pollack at RG. Hangman needs to be benched.

I third this motion.

Will Armanti Edwards be active over Bruce "Boomstick" Campbell Thur?

If so then WHY?!! If Armanti Edwards is possibly an emergency qb then id just direct hike it to Deangelo the rest of the game and feel just as good we will lose either way against the Giants.

They shifted Silatolu to RT when Belll went down...so probably a no go for Campbell

They shifted Silatolu to RT when Belll went down...so probably a no go for Campbell

I thought I saw Williams out there at RT?

I thought I saw Williams out there at RT?

Announcers said Amini went to RT. and I saw him there...may have switched again after a couple plays

Either way Bell returned and it was stated he had a twisted ankle. So nothing serious

If Bell is hurt why wouldn't you play Campbell?

Nah Garry Williams came in at RT....amini stayed at LG

Announcers said Amini went to RT. and I saw him there...may have switched again after a couple plays

Either way Bell returned and it was stated he had a twisted ankle. So nothing serious

Amini never switched to RT, Garry Williams went in at RT.

Actually, Byron was in on the last plays. So I expect him to be a go come Thursday.

He saw it! This mysterious Oline substitution..It was Garry Williams at RT..the announcers called Amini, Ryan Kalil as well..

Ron Pitts and Mike Martz announce games like two dementia patients.

Amini was the RT for 1 or 2 plays while Williams was the LG. Then they switched. I saw it happen.