Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

nctarheel0619

Should Bruce Campbell start Thursday?

61 posts in this topic

He is at the age he gets worse year to year.....not better. Usually declines in the NFL occur pretty quick for a lot of guys

I am not suggesting to extend him to a long term deal. I just think as of right now our line is best suited to stay the way it is.

Our running game should neutralize their d line. I hope we get that going to begin with and set it up for a good finish. You can't all out pass rush if you don't know where the ball will be. Cam will have to keep his head on a swivel, though. That's for sure.

OBAMA.png

HAHA Idiots like you are needed to remind the rest of us how lucky we are not to be you.

When you start posting with any resemblance of a relevant topic I will stop berating you until then....

BTW I was pointing out that you double posted just now.

OBAMA.png

DOUBLE POST?

HAHA Idiots like you are needed to remind the rest of us how lucky we are not to be you.

unfortunately, your mom had you

Our running game should neutralize their d line. I hope we get that going to begin with and set it up for a good finish. You can't all out pass rush if you don't know where the ball will be. Cam will have to keep his head on a swivel, though. That's for sure.

If Stew isn't playing I got a bad feeling this isn't gonna turn out the way we planned. Hell, even TD would be nice to have too.

GRUDGE-1.png

g1346862466173299678.jpg

Because your so dumb you drop kicked a mirror thinking it was your evil twin.

g1346862466173299678.jpg

Because your so dumb you drop kicked a mirror thinking it was your evil twin.

WHAT! That was a lame comeback. And it was lamer stealing my "dropkick" line. Now, I wanna dropkick your mom even more for giving birth to you.