35 replies to this topic

#31 TheMaulClaw

TheMaulClaw

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,803 posts
  • LocationCharleston SC

Posted 18 September 2012 - 06:00 PM

Sounds like he's disgruntled and he's not even that good at nickel. Might be time to move on after the season.

The thing that stuck out to me was "We don't have a gunner that can run down the field and go out there and make a lot of plays." First of all, you don't tell the media something like that. That's being selfish and not a team player. And second, we do. Colin Jones comes to mind.

Colin Jones did make a hell of a tackle on a Sproles punt return.

#32 TANTRIC-NINJA

TANTRIC-NINJA

The holy ghost of Mr. Miyagi

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,572 posts
  • LocationColumbia, South Kacky

Posted 18 September 2012 - 06:07 PM

Reporter: "So Captain, how do you feel about losing the #2 spot to a rookie and moving to Nickle and special teams play?"

Capt: "Man, I love it, it's great. Less responsibility and less time on the field means more chilling on the bench. I'm happy!"

cut the next day.

Jimmy Clausen just hit like!

#33 rockietop

rockietop

NEWB

• NEWB
  • Pip
  • 12 posts
  • Locationlincolnton

Posted 18 September 2012 - 06:11 PM

Sounds like he's disgruntled and he's not even that good at nickel. Might be time to move on after the season.

The thing that stuck out to me was "We don't have a gunner that can run down the field and go out there and make a lot of plays." First of all, you don't tell the media something like that. That's being selfish and not a team player. And second, we do. Colin Jones comes to mind.

totally agree with you- time for him to move along...oh and love that panthers logo at the bottom

#34 Chaos

Chaos

A Star is born

• HUDDLER
  • 8,550 posts

Posted 18 September 2012 - 06:13 PM

False dichotomy. There is a middle ground, which would be an answer like "I'm going to work my butt off to get back into the starting spot." He didn't say anything like that, he just whined and then insulted our gunners.

Of course there is man, but what fun is that? Cool points though for using false dichotomy.

#35 FastNFurious

FastNFurious

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 343 posts

Posted 18 September 2012 - 07:10 PM

Maybe the best thing for Cap to do is move on, cuz as long as Josh is healthy he won't be getting his coveted job back

#36 SCMunnerlyn1

SCMunnerlyn1

The Fuhckening has begun

• HUDDLER
  • 5,278 posts
  • LocationValdosta Georgia

Posted 18 September 2012 - 09:31 PM

LOL killerkat is so butthurt about Captain being on this team that he just cant stand it. Open your eyes man.. there is not a single soul behind him that can play his position. Brandon Hogan is the only one that might be ok if he can actually see the field. Cap isn't going anywhere until we draft someone else. Promise you he gets at least a 1 year contract after this season.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.