#1 jtnc

jtnc

Resident Asshole

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,377 posts
  • LocationNorth Carolina

Posted 18 September 2012 - 12:12 PM

I hope it gets better this week, even though our d made plays when it mattered most, the tackling was still horrid. And is it me or does Godfrey ALWAYS go for the kill-shot? He just needs to learn how to wrap'em up.

#2 Kuech the Sneak

Kuech the Sneak

• HUDDLER
  • 4,520 posts

Posted 18 September 2012 - 12:16 PM

Godfreys tackling has been solid to start the season, beason and keek and most of the LBs missed tons of tackles

#3 TANTRIC-NINJA

TANTRIC-NINJA

The holy ghost of Mr. Miyagi

• HUDDLER
  • 5,858 posts
  • LocationColumbia, South Kacky

Posted 18 September 2012 - 12:39 PM

I really wish we made a play on 49er FS Dashon Goldson the last two offseasons where he has been a free agent..he tackles like he means it and is a playmaker in coverage.

#4 rdog157h

rdog157h

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 265 posts

Posted 18 September 2012 - 01:17 PM

All I know is Nakamura cant tackle! It seems like he is always side stepping the ball handler and trying to grab at there jersey. I think he doesnt like contact.

#5 Swaggasaurus

Swaggasaurus

HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,744 posts
  • LocationWilkesboro

Posted 18 September 2012 - 01:30 PM

Idk about Naka being scared of contact. He seems like a crazy bastard. Shitty tackler maybe, but it is early. Jon Beason look god awful against New Orleans, I know he isnt scared of contact just had a bad day tackling

#6 bleys

bleys

Simple and Plain

• HUDDLER
  • 15,308 posts

Posted 18 September 2012 - 01:34 PM

All I know is Nakamura cant tackle! It seems like he is always side stepping the ball handler and trying to grab at there jersey. I think he doesnt like contact.

you think too much..

#7 beach

beach

|~~~~|

• HUDDLER
  • 8,971 posts

Posted 18 September 2012 - 01:37 PM

The first half against the Saints Beason did look a little rough but he stepped it up after halftime

Its against the likes of Marshawn Lynch and Murray poor tackling could be exploited so I hope we step it up (I'm confident we will with the vets we have)

#8 bab270

bab270

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 99 posts

Posted 18 September 2012 - 02:01 PM

My question is why does Godfrey act like he's the baddest mofo to play the game after every single tackle, whether it is big or not or even if 30 yards were gained?

#9 beach

beach

|~~~~|

• HUDDLER
  • 8,971 posts

Posted 18 September 2012 - 02:07 PM

My question is why does Godfrey act like he's the baddest mofo to play the game after every single tackle, whether it is big or not or even if 30 yards were gained?

to make people forget...

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.