Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Score prediction Week 3

25 posts in this topic

Posted

***please use the same format for your post -- score, then reasoning. thanks***

27-17 panthers

i know this has been predicted as a high scoring game, and panthers are the 2.5 point underdog according to vegas, but i think that the panthers are going to host a long hard hitting running game. keeping the giants defense on the field for sustained drives, and preventing the giants from finding a rythym. Deep passes will lead to more TD's than Field goals and with lafell's play last week, expect lots of 3 reciever sets, and single covereage, i predict the panthers are going to get aways from the zone read, and play more power football with some quick hits on the edges when the giants show pass defense. The crowd should be much louder and playing under the lights on primetime is probably going to help the panthers enthusiam.

Posted

3-2 Panthers

1 person likes this

Posted

Panthers 29-27 Medlock 47 yard field goal to win it

Posted

30-17 Panthers

Because we kick ass...........

Posted

27-17 sounds right.

Posted

the short week will take a toll on both teams.

20-10 panthers

Posted

Depends on the injury situation for both teams...I think we fall short on national tv to a team who's been ther done that

24-17 giants

Posted

Panthers take advantage of the short week home game and the Giants secondary and shock the NFL with a season defining victory over the Giants with a score of 38-27

Posted

37-34 panthers

i guess for my reasoning...

both offenses are clicking. i think theirs might be a little better, at least as far as the passing game is concerned, but ours is more balanced. i think our defense might be a little better than theirs right now...not their pass rush, necessarily, but overall.

i think it ends up being a pretty big shoot out with quite a few lead changes but in the end we rise above.

Posted

Both teams coming off of hard fought emotional wins. I think NYG really should be more exhausted than us, plus we are at home so I think we have an advantage there. They have given up a lot of points, so I expect us to have success on offense. Eli and Co. did amazing things in that 4th quarter vs. the Bucs, but they have not looked great at times this season. Giants D has given up an inexplicable amount of yards and points so far.

These signs point to the momentum being in our favor. I like our chances at home.

Panthers 31-26

Posted

24-20, Carolina.

Posted

52-48 Panthers

defenses are just nonexistent this game and Eli and Cam combine for 1200 passing yards