• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Doughboy88

Doughboy88

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 107 posts

Posted 18 September 2012 - 03:40 PM

I used search, couldn't find much.. Also, did they discontinue the middle series? I thought there was Elite, Game, and another style- pricing from $95, $130, and $250. I found a Cam one for $130 at FanAttics but couldn't find it online anywhere else. It was embroidered instead of silk screened on. I personally like it much better. All of the jerseys in store were poorly color matched. I am guessing they were the first batch that came in. The blue on the jersey were several shades off from the numbers on most! Anyway, if anyone comes across a Norman jersey- please share.

#2 Dick the Butcher

Dick the Butcher

The first thing we do, let's kill all the lawyers.

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,071 posts
  • LocationCornelius, NC

Posted 18 September 2012 - 03:43 PM

Best option I have seen is to go custom. Not a good selection if you ask me.

#3 UNCrules2187

UNCrules2187

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,817 posts

Posted 18 September 2012 - 03:44 PM

The Panthers' Limited jerseys are still not available and I don't know when they will be. They were originally scheduled to be available in April, then June, but still no sign of them. I was holding out for a Limited jersey myself, but the morning of Week 1, I couldn't wait any longer and went to the Nike Town in NYC and bought a Game jersey.

The Limited jerseys are only available for about half the teams in the league - it's infuriating that the others aren't available yet.

As for a Norman or Davis jersey, my thinking is you'll probably have to go the customized jersey route - I don't think those names (especially Norman) are in demand enough to justify mass production.

edit: NFL Shop has their own line of jerseys called the "Pro Line" that are not manufactured by Nike and has lesser known players available:

The official Carolina Panthers Pro Line NFL® jersey is manufactured on behalf of NFL Shop and is not manufactured by Nike®. The Pro Line NFL® jersey is only sold through NFL Shop. The Pro Line NFL® jersey is crafted with polyester premier mesh and designed with screen printed front and back numbers. The Nike® logo does not appear on this jersey.

http://www.nflshop.c...CPro Line&fbx=0

They have a Davis jersey, but not Norman (but they do have Brad Nortman's jersey, lol). Again, if you want a Nike jersey, you'd have to go the customized route.

edit2: Here are all the Limited jerseys available: http://store.nike.co...5042 4294967163

Yes, you can buy a Limited Josh Cribbs or Blaine Gabbert jersey, but no Panthers :|

#4 Doughboy88

Doughboy88

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 107 posts

Posted 18 September 2012 - 03:58 PM

Thanks, yea I saw that on NFL shop.. Kind of weary on that Pro Line edition. Has anyone purchased that brand before?

#5 Doughboy88

Doughboy88

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 107 posts

Posted 18 September 2012 - 04:01 PM

Wow, not a single limited panthers jersey..

#6 Doughboy88

Doughboy88

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 107 posts

Posted 18 September 2012 - 04:06 PM

http://www.nikenflpa...rsey-p-129.html

Will this site is definitely a fraud.. got excited for a minute

#7 Smitty Is Our Savior

Smitty Is Our Savior

Jesus Shuttlesworth

• HUDDLER
  • 5,477 posts
  • LocationUNC Chapel Hill & Wilmington

Posted 18 September 2012 - 04:10 PM

Nelson Rosario jersey, just what I needed!!

#8 brandon_87

brandon_87

ooh wee mayne he dat deal

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,903 posts

Posted 18 September 2012 - 05:28 PM

I got a white TD jersey on the panthers site 2 years ago for $25 end of season special, but I doubt they have a Norman jersey, I think you're going to have to order a custom one... And the middle one was garbage anyway, just sayin...

#9 2jakefansinva

2jakefansinva

Coach Jack Bolton

• HUDDLER
  • 4,423 posts

Posted 18 September 2012 - 08:15 PM

my blue T.Davis jersey (#47) still fits me just fine, thanks.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.