Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What the hell?

72 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

where the hell is everyone? the lounge is fricken dead! what happened to all the fun and games etc?

speaking of what the hell...who here brushes their teeth at work...or tooth for those of you from Virginia???

I'm taking a nice long post lunch crap and this dude comes into the bathroom and starts brushing his damn teeth. Not just a quick clean and go, but a full on 10 minutes of open mouth brushing. Drove me nuts...so I made sure to dig as deep as I could and find the stinkiest corners of my bowels to empty for him.

Posted · Report post

you've been around long enough to know the lounge isn't as busy during the season. couple that with many members being less active, and this is what you have. i'm surprised i'm even replying, but i'm just about to leave work, and don't think my mind can do much more design work today.

Posted · Report post

unacceptable

we need Mush in here doing huddler profiles, or Monkeybutt posting those fill in the answer posts, or Rockets posting his thong pictures...or a good debate about hot women posting online....come on people

Posted · Report post

You, Jangler and Saltman never post anymore... nothing to talk about.

Posted · Report post

I'm sleepy.

Posted · Report post

we tried to pass the torch....fugers all failed.

I'll gather the troops and we'll take over again

Jase wake up for fugs sakes

Posted · Report post

Jase only talks about calculators and feet... kinda boring.

Posted · Report post

You should brush your teeth after every meal.

If more people did this, I'd be staying in less fancy hotels and going out to dinner much less.

Just so ya know.

Posted · Report post

Huddle is being over run with whiners so pretty much every post turns into a pissing match nowadays :P
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

I don't argue that Epi...but in the work can while someone else is sitting there having a nasty nasty crap? no thanks!

Posted · Report post

[quote name='Epistaxis' timestamp='1348002241' post='1906090']
You should brush your teeth after every meal.

If more people did this, I'd be staying in less fancy hotels and going out to dinner much less.

Just so ya know.
[/quote]

I saw some stupid article saying you shouldn't brush after meals, but and hour or so after. Something about it scraping away your enamel. Yea, it was yahoo.

Posted · Report post

that's only if you are eating sand!

biscuit...post a few pics of that little girlfriend tart of Jangler...maybe that will bring him in!!!!