Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hawk

What the hell?

72 posts in this topic

I've been wondering what happened to "4 million posts" Jangler. And Saltman used to wear this place out.

Burnout perhaps? DId they win their battle with huddle addiction, because I'm losing hard.

they can run, but they can't hide!!!

the huddle is like oxygen, you get too much you get too high....not enough and you're gonna die!!!!

I finally got a job years ago. I don't make much money at it, and I work in literally a shack on the side of the road selling cars. There is a power connection, but no internet, no computer, no running water thus no toilet. I have to get in the car and drive 10 minutes to take a crap but occasionally when I can't hold it will go hunker down and drop one in the woods and cover it up with leaves so I don't happen to step in it if I have to take another one some other day.

I have to pee behind the building, and today when I was exposed a mosquito bit my pecker so now it looks like I've got herpes.

no...not the herpes again...but then...I bet you're swelled to twice normal size!!!

What happened to Jangler?

who gives a fug really...sick perv bastard!!!

1 person likes this

who gives a fug really...sick perv bastard!!!

This from the moose fuging Canadian...

Lots of people here (silicon valley) brush their teeths in the bathroom after lunch. They plug up a sink for 15min while they do it, too. Don't get why they brush their teeth in public, but can't figure out how to use fuggin deodorant!

15 minutes to brush your teeth? wtf are they doing?

The deodorant thing isn't just out west... I've noticed a significant # of people at my gym lately that obviously don't wear any... the b.o. is nasty. I just don't get that.

Hi Everybody!!!!!

Who are you?

Another huddle thread punctuated with a bowel movement , who would have thought it?

I went and got a promotion and now I never have any free time

it's natural that you guys miss me so much

You're all fuggin fuggers! Fug it and fug you!

fug

I went and got a promotion and now I never have any free time

it's natural that you guys miss me so much

Who are you?