Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Meow's Week 3 Photoshopped Predictions

28 posts in this topic

Posted

Nice B)

Posted

"n" and "i" in the word "Night" are too close together - needs more tracking :mellow:

but well done

Posted

"n" and "i" in the word "Night" are too close together - needs more tracking :mellow:

but well done

I through this together in under an hour... Just trying to keep up with my predictions, and like I said... I'm very short on time these days.

Posted

but well done

Nothing sucks worse than when a poster spends some time really contributing here just to have some dork nit pick his work right away. You want your money back?

Great post. Much appreciated.

7 people like this

Posted

Mad props on the poster dude.

Posted

Nothing sucks worse than when a poster spends some time really contributing here just to have some dork nit pick his work right away. You want your money back?

Great post. Much appreciated.

It's always an honor getting some praise from the almighty Zod. I can take the negativity of the Huddle in stride. It's those people who are the ones yelling at me to sit down after we make a big play. I'm here to bring enjoyment to the Huddle, the same the Panthers bring enjoyment to my life on Sundays (Thursday this week).

Posted

While we are on the subject, shouldn't "Continder" be ... "Contender".

Huddlers rejoice!

Yeah, I noticed that after I posted. But I'm too lazy to go fix a minor issue like that. Plus, I don't see grammar being a big issue here on the Huddle.

Posted

Yeah man I really couldn't give a poo less. I just wanted to say something since the other guy got blasted by Zod. It just felt right.

Great work as always. Go Panthers!

Posted

Nice post!

and Eli's face expression is priceless lol

Posted

I like the fact you made Cam's image a little larger than Eli's. Nice little subtle dig at the Giant's there. Well done.

Posted

Fug the police. Very nice work.