• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#16 panther4life

panther4life

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,654 posts

Posted 19 September 2012 - 02:25 PM

Keeping Cam upright and the Crowd giving the D the extra adrenaline they will need to step their game up.

#17 GAme

GAme

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 398 posts

Posted 19 September 2012 - 02:28 PM

JPP and Jordan Gross. That scares the hell outta me

#18 DeAngelo's #1 Fan(CRA)

DeAngelo's #1 Fan(CRA)

• Moderators
  • 26,300 posts

Posted 19 September 2012 - 02:32 PM

JPP and Jordan Gross. That scares the hell outta me

That scares me less than Tuck vs THE Gary Williams.

#19 GAme

GAme

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 398 posts

Posted 19 September 2012 - 02:36 PM

No kidding. Tuck/Osi on either of our tackles scares me. Then there's JPP

#20 Tarheels23

Tarheels23

Keep Pounding

• HUDDLER
  • 2,718 posts

Posted 19 September 2012 - 02:47 PM

Captain vs Cruz in the slot

Our Tackles have played well, so I'm not worried about them, unless Bell can't go.

#21 nagai

nagai

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,207 posts

Posted 19 September 2012 - 04:48 PM

Amini vs whoever they have lined up at 3 technique on any given play. That's how we lost to the Bucs. Kid probably needs some help, even if he plays to the best of his abilities.

#22 Achilles

Achilles

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 430 posts

Posted 19 September 2012 - 06:10 PM

Our Cbs vs their Wrs. Of course this match will be dictated by line play...but all things being equal, this is the matchup that will determine the outcome. We needed huge defensive plays from our d backs last week ( Godfrey and Gamble came through). Bradshaw is out and now Nicks, but they have Cruz and that new TE that will eat us alive down the sideline if we let them. If we can limit their avg yards per reception like we did against the Saints ( we held them to around 7 TDs per which is outstanding vs Bree's) we will be in a good position. If they complete numerous passes of 20+ and 30+ yards ( we held NO TO 2 such plays) we are going to struggle to outs ore them. Pressure on Manning is a must...but the coverage has to be tight when the pressure doesn't get there.

Needless to say we are gonna have to put up approx. 30 points to be assured of a win.

#23 Kral

Kral

Internet Legend

• HUDDLER
  • 6,934 posts

Posted 19 September 2012 - 06:51 PM

The correct answer is the lines on both sides of the ball. Line play imo is the absolute most important thing in football followed by QB play.

#24 iamhubby1

iamhubby1

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 3,603 posts
  • LocationSpartanburg, SC

Posted 19 September 2012 - 06:55 PM

our oline vs their dline
our dline vs. their oline

this is a battle that will be likely won in the trenches.

Technically, that is two battles. Now, if you had just said, the line play. Or something snazzy like, the battle of the bulges. Now that would only be one battle, and would have fit the criteria.

That said. You are correct sir. To a point. I say that because I believe we win this battle. We have better numbers at this time. Although, Williams does kinda give me pause. I just think our O-line can continue their good play. Which means our D-line can win this game.

Pressure and pummel Eli. He will flinch. Especially late. You have to keep him antsy if you want to whip him. With their O-line, I see us winning this battle.

Short story long. Our D-line can win us this game by pressuring Eli. Which would have a domino effect. Making the whole D better.

#25 Care-Oh-Linuh

Care-Oh-Linuh

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 406 posts
  • LocationKannapolis, NC

Posted 19 September 2012 - 10:31 PM

Cam vs injury. If he'd just slide.........

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com