Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I'd like to take a moment to thank a very special Huddler.

32 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Havent seen them but did get a six pack of Miller lite Panthers beer

Posted · Report post

Think they will be at the game, the same game that i will be attending passionately this Thursday night??

Posted · Report post

I've not seen them in Wilmington yet, either.

Posted · Report post

I live in Northern Cali and haven't seen any for the Niners, and the Raider bottles keep getting intercepted. Thanks I'll be here all week.

Posted · Report post

Recently acquired one in Asheville NC.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='Chaos' timestamp='1348080029' post='1907356']
I have two of them sitting in my office. My wife asked if I was going to drink them or just stare at them.

I started packing her bags - those bottles would be pointless without the perfectly blue Panther juice inside.

C'MON MAN!!
[/quote]

lol that is hilarious. I had the exact same argument with my bf but they are in the fridge.

I said we couldnt drink it because it wouldnt look as cool with the blue juice inside but also nicely frosted by the fridge.

its badass.

Posted · Report post

I was lucky to find one at a local gas station. There was only 2 left and I checked every other gas station in my city but they didn't have any. I found a lot of Pepsi Panther bottles though. I bought the Pepsi today and drank it, afriad it was going to eventually spoil. Anyone keet the bottle without drinking it??? I'm definitely not opening the gatorade bottle.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='boo7382' timestamp='1348091678' post='1907681']

lol that is hilarious. I had the exact same argument with my bf but they are in the fridge.

I said we couldnt drink it because it wouldnt look as cool with the blue juice inside but also nicely frosted by the fridge.

its badass.
[/quote]

Lol didn't drink my limited edition either. Opted to go by a normal blue Gatorade...my favorite of all time...after the Cam edition of course.

Posted · Report post

I also have some Panthers Budlight cans. Should I keep one unopened for my collection?
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

[quote name='HardcoreDefense' timestamp='1348092803' post='1907700']
I was lucky to find one at a local gas station. There was only 2 left and I checked every other gas station in my city but they didn't have any. I found a lot of Pepsi Panther bottles though. I bought the Pepsi today and drank it, afriad it was going to eventually spoil. Anyone keet the bottle without drinking it??? I'm definitely not opening the gatorade bottle.
[/quote]

I waste 5 minutes every time you post. Please stop posting.

Posted · Report post

--

Posted · Report post

[quote name='HardcoreDefense' timestamp='1348094497' post='1907741']

Why would it take you 5 minutes to read/reply to my post? I'm asking for advice. Who to hell are you to tell me to stop posting on this forum?
[/quote]

After reading your posts I end up staring at your signature, it is quite nice but a black hole for my time. Truely, I thoroughly enjoy your posts and your sig. Your sig is top five on this forum. I was only joking. I also had given your post pie. Keep posting please.