Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I'd like to take a moment to thank a very special Huddler.

32 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

[quote name='boo7382' timestamp='1348091678' post='1907681']

lol that is hilarious. I had the exact same argument with my bf but they are in the fridge.

I said we couldnt drink it because it wouldnt look as cool with the blue juice inside but also nicely frosted by the fridge.

its badass.
[/quote]

I am just gunna point out you can drink it and use the party store food colloring and water to fill it back up. The light blue crap in the 6.99 pack?

Posted · Report post

[quote name='Lilsmitty09' timestamp='1348079358' post='1907338']
Man,..I have been trying to get one...but here in wash state...:)
[/quote]

I'm in penn state(ive heard all the jokes already of course lol) ive been looking for one as well ugh.. But if anyone is willing to get me one and ship it out to me I'm willing to pay all the expenses over PayPal plus a dollar extra just PM me if your willing to!

Posted · Report post

The CJ's on Oak Island sells them. Got one at lunch the other day.

Posted · Report post

Anyone had any luck finding one in the triangle. I've been to a few gas stations and can't find them here in Raleigh.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='HardcoreDefense' timestamp='1348092803' post='1907700']
I was lucky to find one at a local gas station. There was only 2 left and I checked every other gas station in my city but they didn't have any. I found a lot of Pepsi Panther bottles though. I bought the Pepsi today and drank it, afriad it was going to eventually spoil. Anyone keet the bottle without drinking it??? I'm definitely not opening the gatorade bottle.
[/quote]
I've got a 6-pack of Cokes from '93, when we first got awarded a team. Has the full body Panther logo on them. But they're glass bottles, so I'm not worried about spoilage.

Posted · Report post

Thanks SBVG.
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

[quote name='SBVG' timestamp='1348079076' post='1907334']
SIGCHI222 for helping out a fellow Huddler who was unable to get the Limited Edition Cam Newton Panther's Gatorade bottle due to me living in Connecticut. Thank you for sending me a bottle and for your patience in making sure I got it. You make the Huddle a better place. Thank you!

[img]http://i47.tinypic.com/21zwh2.jpg[/img]
[/quote]

nice. my whole family is in NC and i havent gotten one yet