Photo
- - - - -

I'd like to take a moment to thank a very special Huddler.

• Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

#16 Montsta

Montsta

Rest In Peace

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,514 posts

Posted 19 September 2012 - 04:50 PM

I live in Northern Cali and haven't seen any for the Niners, and the Raider bottles keep getting intercepted. Thanks I'll be here all week.

#17 YourMomsLover

YourMomsLover

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 3,871 posts

Posted 19 September 2012 - 04:51 PM

Recently acquired one in Asheville NC.

#18 boo7382

boo7382

• HUDDLER
  • 10,444 posts
  • LocationCharlotte

Posted 19 September 2012 - 04:54 PM

I have two of them sitting in my office. My wife asked if I was going to drink them or just stare at them.

I started packing her bags - those bottles would be pointless without the perfectly blue Panther juice inside.

C'MON MAN!!

lol that is hilarious. I had the exact same argument with my bf but they are in the fridge.

I said we couldnt drink it because it wouldnt look as cool with the blue juice inside but also nicely frosted by the fridge.

its badass.

#19 HardcoreDefense

HardcoreDefense

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 566 posts
  • LocationGreensboro, NC

Posted 19 September 2012 - 05:13 PM

I was lucky to find one at a local gas station. There was only 2 left and I checked every other gas station in my city but they didn't have any. I found a lot of Pepsi Panther bottles though. I bought the Pepsi today and drank it, afriad it was going to eventually spoil. Anyone keet the bottle without drinking it??? I'm definitely not opening the gatorade bottle.

#20 YourMomsLover

YourMomsLover

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 3,871 posts

Posted 19 September 2012 - 05:16 PM

lol that is hilarious. I had the exact same argument with my bf but they are in the fridge.

I said we couldnt drink it because it wouldnt look as cool with the blue juice inside but also nicely frosted by the fridge.

its badass.

Lol didn't drink my limited edition either. Opted to go by a normal blue Gatorade...my favorite of all time...after the Cam edition of course.

#21 HardcoreDefense

HardcoreDefense

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 566 posts
  • LocationGreensboro, NC

Posted 19 September 2012 - 05:16 PM

I also have some Panthers Budlight cans. Should I keep one unopened for my collection?

#22 Panther_mountain

Panther_mountain

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 236 posts

Posted 19 September 2012 - 05:17 PM

I was lucky to find one at a local gas station. There was only 2 left and I checked every other gas station in my city but they didn't have any. I found a lot of Pepsi Panther bottles though. I bought the Pepsi today and drank it, afriad it was going to eventually spoil. Anyone keet the bottle without drinking it??? I'm definitely not opening the gatorade bottle.

I waste 5 minutes every time you post. Please stop posting.

#23 HardcoreDefense

HardcoreDefense

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 566 posts
  • LocationGreensboro, NC

Posted 19 September 2012 - 05:41 PM

--

#24 Panther_mountain

Panther_mountain

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 236 posts

Posted 19 September 2012 - 05:45 PM

Why would it take you 5 minutes to read/reply to my post? I'm asking for advice. Who to hell are you to tell me to stop posting on this forum?

After reading your posts I end up staring at your signature, it is quite nice but a black hole for my time. Truely, I thoroughly enjoy your posts and your sig. Your sig is top five on this forum. I was only joking. I also had given your post pie. Keep posting please.

#25 HardcoreDefense

HardcoreDefense

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 566 posts
  • LocationGreensboro, NC

Posted 19 September 2012 - 05:48 PM

After reading your posts I end up staring at your signature, it is quite nice but a black hole for my time. Truely, I thoroughly enjoy your posts and your sig. I was only joking. I also had given your post pie. Keep posting please.

Oh, my bad. I read your post wrong. Thanks!

#26 nobody

nobody

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 365 posts

Posted 19 September 2012 - 05:49 PM

its badass.

I am just gunna point out you can drink it and use the party store food colloring and water to fill it back up. The light blue crap in the 6.99 pack?

#27 Gabeking

Gabeking

• HUDDLER
  • 3,268 posts

Posted 19 September 2012 - 05:52 PM

Man,..I have been trying to get one...but here in wash state...:)

I'm in penn state(ive heard all the jokes already of course lol) ive been looking for one as well ugh.. But if anyone is willing to get me one and ship it out to me I'm willing to pay all the expenses over PayPal plus a dollar extra just PM me if your willing to!

#28 Argus Plexus

Argus Plexus

Super Kami Guru

• HUDDLER
  • 5,671 posts
  • LocationCape Fear Area

Posted 19 September 2012 - 06:29 PM

The CJ's on Oak Island sells them. Got one at lunch the other day.

#29 The_Cannon

The_Cannon

Tickle Me & Rub My Belly!

• HUDDLER
  • 3,304 posts

Posted 19 September 2012 - 06:33 PM

Anyone had any luck finding one in the triangle. I've been to a few gas stations and can't find them here in Raleigh.

#30 cookinbrak

cookinbrak

tastes like chicken...

• HUDDLER
  • 2,898 posts

Posted 19 September 2012 - 07:40 PM

I've got a 6-pack of Cokes from '93, when we first got awarded a team. Has the full body Panther logo on them. But they're glass bottles, so I'm not worried about spoilage.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.