Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

savage

Hakeem Nicks out vs Panthers

118 posts in this topic

I was looking forward to Josh Norman shutting Nicks down completely....maybe in the playoffs.....

in the game before we face the 49ers in the NFCCG.

Isn't this how Thursday night games usually work?

1 person likes this

Honestly I hate to see a player injured to the point that they miss a game - especially one I've halfway followed since he got drafted. I'd be lying if I said I didn't feel better about our chances to come out with a win now though.

Those of you who think this guarantees a win need to take deep breath and reconsider that though.

i agree to a certain point, do expect a lot of Cruz and Bennett. but Nicks not playing does help some.

in the game before we face the 49ers in the NFCCG.

Eh, I see our road to the Lombardi being Lions, Eagles, 49ers, Ravens.

it's still going to be a fight. Eli makes undrafted rookies look good lol. but regarding to nicks being out

j61lc8.jpg

I would have loved to watch him play because he's a Charlotte kid but quite frankly I want to win.

I was looking forward to his homecoming too. My favorite nonPanther for sure, seeing as we went to the same High School and he is a Heel.

I don't know about all that guaranteeing a win stuff, but this injury definitely helps the panthers cause.

If i'm not mistaken, isn't D. Hixon out as well?

Who is thier 2nd wide receiver if both of those guys are out. I know they have Bennett and Cruz, but I can't name another receiver on thier roster.

I don't know about all that guaranteeing a win stuff, but this injury definitely helps the panthers cause.

If i'm not mistaken, isn't D. Hixon out as well?

Who is thier 2nd wide receiver if both of those guys are out. I know they have Bennett and Cruz, but I can't name another receiver on thier roster.

Randall and Barden

We should win this. Justin Tuck and Osi Umenyiora look like a shadow of their former selves. We should be able to run and pass on that defense at will. They are weak at DT, and their secondary is a mess. The giants have always had problems against QBs that can run. I like our chances with or without Nicks. Nicks being out should give us the W.

The line has not moved yet...I am so temtped to break my rule of not betting on my team