Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hakeem Nicks out vs Panthers

118 posts in this topic

Posted

This is less of a concern, if we shut down the run, which I feel confident about doing.

Shutting down the run doesn't impact the NYG like it would us. The won a SB last year not being able to run effectively against teams ....there offense is about Eli making plays unlike years ago.

Posted

I feel the need to point out 2 things as a result of SOMEBODY ^ .......... talking about THE game. 1 We dont have Jake the snake throwing a legit pick six game and a coach to stubborn to bench his qb. We also have show an ability to make ADJUSTMENTS at halftime. So keep the faith and help get rid of the bad juju involed in speaking about that event the totally DID NOT HAPPEN. Ima keep trying to make the flashbacks stop now thanks.

You're a Newb and im not going to forget it. Sorry Newb

Bet your have you Jake jersey hung up in your closet.

Posted

fwiw, giants beat the pats last year without nicks and bradshaw.

But the Pats have not had anything resembling a decent defense in several years.

Posted

Shutting down the run doesn't impact the NYG like it would us. The won a SB last year not being able to run effectively against teams ....there offense is about Eli making plays unlike years ago.

True, but not in a 2 WR set, which takes me back to my original argument, which is...............

The Giants will not beat us in a 3+ WR set, like they did Tampa.

Posted

You're a Newb and im not going to forget it. Sorry Newb

Bet your have you Jake jersey hung up in your closet.

UH NO ............ My jersey that haunts me is for a Mr Peppers.

I was never a part of jake the snakes band wagon. I stayed on peppers for far to long.

Posted

This game is winnable but you're a fool if you put money on it.

Posted

UH NO ............ My jersey that haunts me is for a Mr Peppers.

I was never a part of jake the snakes band wagon. I stayed on peppers for far to long.

Nothing wrong with staying on Peppers for too long. Hes still playing at a high level.

Did you give the name "jake the snakes" yourself? lol girl QUIT THAT =)

Posted

Gamble on cruz and norman on......ramses barden?? lol

Ramsey Barden is 6'6 and had a good pre season. He is another potential WR that could turn into a star for them down the road.

Posted

Nothing wrong with staying on Peppers for too long. Hes still playing at a high level.

Did you give the name "jake the snakes" yourself? lol girl QUIT THAT =)

NO I cant take credit for that. First place i Heard it was from a drunk uncle at thanksgiving but I am pretty sure he is not crative enough to come up with it. He suffers from cowboy fandom so we dont have much hope. I mean he married into a family of redskins fans and expected talking football to work out for him.

Posted

Is that one fool Tryon playing?

He has to be the most picked on corner in the league, guaranteed to give up 1 or 2 TDs

Posted

NO I cant take credit for that. First place i Heard it was from a drunk uncle at thanksgiving but I am pretty sure he is not crative enough to come up with it. He suffers from cowboy fandom so we dont have much hope. I mean he married into a family of redskins fans and expected talking football to work out for him.

Oh and it haunts me cause I bought it at the start of the season we put the franchise tag.

Posted

Who cares if he can't play in front of his "fans".