#61 Gallagher

Gallagher

Never Doubt Davis

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,219 posts
  • LocationLos Angeles, CA

Posted 19 September 2012 - 04:22 PM

Means he throws heavily to Cruz and his TE. They have that rookie Randle from LSU.....

We need to make sure Norman and Cruz don't get matched up.....Norman ain't got the wheels to keep up

I would trust Norman against Cruz. He's done well against Colston and V. Jackson so far, considering he's a rookie.

#62 UNCrules2187

UNCrules2187

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,835 posts

Posted 19 September 2012 - 04:23 PM

LMAOOOOOO MORTENSEN JUST CHANGED HIS PICK!

http://espn.go.com/nfl/picks

Schefter also changed to the Panthers. Let's see if Golic and Wickersham change as well.

#63 CRA

CRA

• Moderators
  • 23,878 posts

Posted 19 September 2012 - 04:26 PM

I would trust Norman against Cruz. He's done well against Colston and V. Jackson so far, considering he's a rookie.

Norman is our slowest CB....and Eli loves to fling it vertically. Neither of those 2 have Cruz's speed and moves. Norman needs to be on whoever isn't named Cruz.....bc Eli is going to pick on him all night

#64 Growl

Growl

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,854 posts

Posted 19 September 2012 - 04:29 PM

CRA basing his entire argument off 40 times.

#65 Frash Brastard

Frash Brastard

The Frashmaker

• HUDDLER
  • 13,581 posts

Posted 19 September 2012 - 04:29 PM

Norman is our slowest CB....and Eli loves to fling it vertically. Neither of those 2 have Cruz's speed and moves. Norman needs to be on whoever isn't named Cruz.....bc Eli is going to pick on him all night

Gamble will be on Cruz at least for the most part

Norman's main assignment will be either Ramses Barden or rookie Rueben Randle. ...I think he can hold his own against either of those two.

#66 Argus Plexus

Argus Plexus

Super Kami Guru

• HUDDLER
  • 5,656 posts
  • LocationCape Fear Area

Posted 19 September 2012 - 04:36 PM

Do NOT sleep on the Giants, no matter who is hurt.

#67 panthers90

panthers90

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,003 posts
  • LocationFremont, CA

Posted 19 September 2012 - 04:37 PM

So, I don't see anyone bringing up the fact that Barden is 6'6". This means Captain on him is a no no. It will be Gamble on Cruz most of the game with Norman on Barden most of the time- his physical nature will be good against Barden.

#68 CRA

CRA

• Moderators
  • 23,878 posts

Posted 19 September 2012 - 04:37 PM

CRA basing his entire argument off 40 times.

I don't know his 40. Cruz is Eli's favorite target Thur and his game plan is to pick on the rookie.....why the heck would anyone want to create a perfect storm and put it all together.

Norman isn't as good yet as people are thinking

#69 Catalyst

Catalyst

• HUDDLER
  • 4,107 posts
  • LocationMorehead City

Posted 19 September 2012 - 04:38 PM

Holy poo, that's huge that Nicks is out. Gamble will handle Cruz for the most part and Josh Norman will have a much easier matchup. I heard Hixon is hurt as well, so even if he does play he's not 100%.

It's like we're playing the same team as last week, only with a good front four on defense. If we can handle that pass rush we can win this thing.

#70 Catalyst

Catalyst

• HUDDLER
  • 4,107 posts
  • LocationMorehead City

Posted 19 September 2012 - 04:38 PM

Holy poo, that's huge that Nicks is out. Gamble will handle Cruz for the most part and Josh Norman will have a much easier matchup. I heard Hixon is hurt as well, so even if he does play he's not 100%.

It's like we're playing the same team as last week, only with a good front four on defense. If we can handle that pass rush we can win this thing.

#71 nagai

nagai

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,204 posts

Posted 19 September 2012 - 04:43 PM

I must say I'm a little disappointed. When we win I don't want any excuses.

I can see what you mean, but at the same time, I'll take it.

#72 Kuech the Sneak

Kuech the Sneak

• HUDDLER
  • 4,383 posts

Posted 19 September 2012 - 04:51 PM

This is reminding me of the playoff game against AZ when boldin was out....

#73 jasonluckydog

jasonluckydog

Never go full retard

• HUDDLER
  • 12,419 posts
  • LocationGATOR CREEK- SC

Posted 19 September 2012 - 04:55 PM

we had a bad habit in the past making 2nd team players look like all star pro bowl talent so I will keep my hope the same....

#74 UNCrules2187

UNCrules2187

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,835 posts

Posted 19 September 2012 - 04:56 PM

This is reminding me of the playoff game against AZ when boldin was out....

Completely different situations - only one WR killed us that game and it's because we had a coaching staff that refused to adjust and let our best CB play on that WR in the 1st half when he had 151 of his 166 receiving yards. Also, if Cam has 6 turnovers like Jake did, yeah, safe to say we'll get blown out.

#75 Tarheels23

Tarheels23

Keep Pounding

• HUDDLER
  • 2,670 posts

Posted 19 September 2012 - 04:59 PM

First off, you should know that Gamble lines up on the left, and Josh lines up on the right. Secondly, have you seen how far back Nakamura lines up? I wouldn't worry about Eli throwing to many deep balls successfully, especially not with our newly found pressure/pass rush.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.