#76 nobody

nobody

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 365 posts

Posted 19 September 2012 - 05:00 PM

WoW!!!
Advantage for us.
Let's hope Cruz doesn't kill us alone like in 08' when we thought Boldin being out was an advantage and Fitz murdered us by himself. Just sayin.

NY has a weak secondary with or w/o Prince. Cam and Smitty are going to light it up!

what are you doing !!!!!!!! U mentioned THE game. Never mention THE game.

#77 Tarheels23

Tarheels23

Keep Pounding

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,684 posts

Posted 19 September 2012 - 05:02 PM

Gamble will be on Cruz at least for the most part

Norman's main assignment will be either Ramses Barden or rookie Rueben Randle. ...I think he can hold his own against either of those two.

Gamble will line up on whoever comes over to his side of the field, same with Norman.

#78 CatMan72

CatMan72

KEEP POUNDING

• HUDDLER
  • 14,972 posts

Posted 19 September 2012 - 05:03 PM

I'm much more concerned about how we match up with Cruz...

#79 Frash Brastard

Frash Brastard

The Frashmaker

• HUDDLER
  • 13,791 posts

Posted 19 September 2012 - 05:03 PM

WoW!!!
Advantage for us.
Let's hope Cruz doesn't kill us alone like in 08' when we thought Boldin being out was an advantage and Fitz murdered us by himself. Just sayin.

NY has a weak secondary with or w/o Prince. Cam and Smitty are going to light it up!

That was just because Fox was an idiot, didn't assign Gamble to Fitz and just let him line up all over the field against our lesser corners

#80 Longbeachisland

Longbeachisland

Elisha Manning

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 99 posts

Posted 19 September 2012 - 05:07 PM

Most likely you'll see Jernigan in the slot (3rd round pick last year) when cruz is out wide and when cruz is in the slot you'll see
Ruben Randall out wide. Ramses Barden will get a fade or two in the red zone. Jernigan has flashed some, making great catches, but dropping easy ones. Randall looks "pro ready" so far. A lot of guys out. Chris Canty is on PUP also. North Carolina star Marvin Austin will go, so that might be interesting for Carilina fans.

#81 rayzor

rayzor

shula is who i thought he was.

• Moderators
  • -29,779 posts

Posted 19 September 2012 - 05:08 PM

fwiw, giants beat the pats last year without nicks and bradshaw.

#82 PantherPhann89

PantherPhann89

CPP "Carolina Panther Phann"

• HUDDLER
  • 3,153 posts
  • LocationSC

Posted 19 September 2012 - 05:15 PM

I don't like to see any player get injuried but I ain't mad....

#83 jtnc

jtnc

Resident Asshole

• HUDDLER
  • 13,377 posts
  • LocationNorth Carolina

Posted 19 September 2012 - 05:16 PM

Still not out of the woodwork so stop acting like we've already won the damn game.

#84 CRA

CRA

• Moderators
  • 24,265 posts

Posted 19 September 2012 - 05:22 PM

First off, you should know that Gamble lines up on the left, and Josh lines up on the right. Secondly, have you seen how far back Nakamura lines up? I wouldn't worry about Eli throwing to many deep balls successfully, especially not with our newly found pressure/pass rush.

Exactly....Giants can get their matchups.

Eli throws down the sideline better than anyone....his favorite spot. Neither of our Ss have shown they can provide consistant help.

I am very worried about Eli torching us. They arent gonna line up and run over us.....you should know there gameplan involves attacking Norman and our 2 S in the air. I mean if you arent worried about that.....it sounds like u think we are going to dominate.

#85 CarolinaSwag

CarolinaSwag

NEWB

• NEWB
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 19 September 2012 - 05:23 PM

Hate to celebrate injured players but MAN is that good for the matchup!

#86 carolina-chuck

carolina-chuck

HORNETS 2014

• HUDDLER
  • 17,622 posts
  • LocationKurby

Posted 19 September 2012 - 05:25 PM

That was just because Fox was an idiot, didn't assign Gamble to Fitz and just let him line up all over the field against our lesser corners

Exactly. I thought RR have said that Gamble was going to cover the best wr, but i still haven't seen that happened yet

#87 carolina-chuck

carolina-chuck

HORNETS 2014

• HUDDLER
  • 17,622 posts
  • LocationKurby

Posted 19 September 2012 - 05:26 PM

what are you doing !!!!!!!! U mentioned THE game. Never mention THE game.

Lol

#88 nobody

nobody

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 365 posts

Posted 19 September 2012 - 05:34 PM

I feel the need to point out 2 things as a result of SOMEBODY ^ .......... talking about THE game. 1 We dont have Jake the snake throwing a legit pick six game and a coach to stubborn to bench his qb. We also have show an ability to make ADJUSTMENTS at halftime. So keep the faith and help get rid of the bad juju involed in speaking about that event the totally DID NOT HAPPEN. Ima keep trying to make the flashbacks stop now thanks.

#89 Tarheels23

Tarheels23

Keep Pounding

• HUDDLER
  • 2,684 posts

Posted 19 September 2012 - 05:45 PM

Exactly....Giants can get their matchups.

Eli throws down the sideline better than anyone....his favorite spot. Neither of our Ss have shown they can provide consistant help.

I am very worried about Eli torching us. They arent gonna line up and run over us.....you should know there gameplan involves attacking Norman and our 2 S in the air. I mean if you arent worried about that.....it sounds like u think we are going to dominate.

I'm not questioning Eli's ability, but I do think you're giving Cruz to much credit for what he does in the slot, and not on the outside, which is a different ballgame.

My main concern was Captain vs Cruz in the slot, but since Nicks is out, I'm expecting Cruz to get more time on the outside, which doesn't concern me as much.

#90 Tarheels23

Tarheels23

Keep Pounding

• HUDDLER
  • 2,684 posts

Posted 19 September 2012 - 05:47 PM

Exactly. I thought RR have said that Gamble was going to cover the best wr, but i still haven't seen that happened yet

To tell you the truth, no corner really does that. They have their favorite sides, and would much prefer to just lock down that side, and if game planned right, is just as good, if not better.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.