Hakeem Nicks out vs Panthers

• Please log in to reply
117 replies to this topic

#106 Guest_Bwood_*

Guest_Bwood_*
  • Guests

Posted 19 September 2012 - 06:24 PM

Is that one fool Tryon playing?

He has to be the most picked on corner in the league, guaranteed to give up 1 or 2 TDs

#107 nobody

nobody

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 365 posts

Posted 19 September 2012 - 06:25 PM

NO I cant take credit for that. First place i Heard it was from a drunk uncle at thanksgiving but I am pretty sure he is not crative enough to come up with it. He suffers from cowboy fandom so we dont have much hope. I mean he married into a family of redskins fans and expected talking football to work out for him.

Oh and it haunts me cause I bought it at the start of the season we put the franchise tag.

#108 GSO_Pantherz

GSO_Pantherz

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 941 posts

Posted 19 September 2012 - 06:46 PM

Who cares if he can't play in front of his "fans".

#109 Ken

Ken

Triple Threat

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,686 posts
  • Locationnyc

Posted 19 September 2012 - 07:00 PM

lol at people underestimating the Giants.

#110 beastson

beastson

Philly Cheese Steak

• HUDDLER
  • 10,381 posts

Posted 19 September 2012 - 07:05 PM

At the end of the year, a win is a win. When they count up the wins at years end, they don't ask who was out what game. Nobody cares how you won.

Being worried Eli likes to go deep, and likes those deeper sideline throws does not mean I believe he can live by those against us. We pressured Breez well last week. Gmen have a lesser line. We should pressure Eli, and he hates being hit. We also have TWO QUALITY CBs. Norman HAS played well. No doubting the fact. Why should I believe he is just going to implode cuz this is the Giants.

Also, the new refs are lenient with CBs, that plays into Norman's strengths.

I am confindent we defend our home turf with a winning effort. And if we do. We will be one step closer to where we are going. Every win builds on the last. With a young team, you need wins to justify the hard work. Once the wins start, the work picks up even more, the intensity picks up, and the confidence grows.

A win this week tells the rest of the league our schedule just got flipped. If WE are on YOUR schedule, you had better be ready.

If you have not been paying attention. This is not last years team. This team is capable of beating anyone.

This

We also play a lot of zone which is one the reasons Norman doesn't get picked on like you expect

#111 Yaboychris28

Yaboychris28

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,896 posts

Posted 19 September 2012 - 07:19 PM

Posted Image

#112 rayzor

rayzor

shula is who i thought he was.

• Moderators
  • -29,199 posts

Posted 19 September 2012 - 07:23 PM

But the Pats have not had anything resembling a decent defense in several years.

i know but one thing i've seen with them is that they are always capable of pulling Ws out of thin air. i never count these guys out. panthers haven't reached that point, yet. i'm sure it's only a matter of time but i just haven't seen it.

#113 UNCrules2187

UNCrules2187

• ALL-PRO
  • 2,323 posts

Posted 19 September 2012 - 07:23 PM

We also should get the benefit of the calls due to the replacement refs:

Last week, I hinted that there may be a bias by the officials in favor of the home team, as these less-experienced referees may be more likely to side with the voices of the crowd. That hypotheses certainly wasn’t disproved this week, as 14 of the 16 home teams won, the first time 14 home teams have won in a week since the league expanded to 32 teams. So far this season, there have been 231 penalties against visiting teams and only 188 penalties against the hosts. That ratio — road teams having to deal with 23% more penalties — is far out of line with historical data, which informs us that road teams had 7% more penalties enforced against them than home teams from 2000 to 2011.

http://www.footballp...wn-post-week-2/

#114 rayzor

rayzor

shula is who i thought he was.

• Moderators
  • -29,199 posts

Posted 19 September 2012 - 07:24 PM

We also should get the benefit of the calls due to the replacement refs:

http://www.footballp...wn-post-week-2/

all this is starting to make me nervous. there's just too much lining up in our favor. i hope we're able to take advantage of all of it.

#115 Kyle82

Kyle82

• HUDDLER
  • 3,929 posts
  • LocationRock Hill SC

Posted 19 September 2012 - 07:34 PM

all this is starting to make me nervous. there's just too much lining up in our favor. i hope we're able to take advantage of all of it.

I know right? Even the weather is supposed to be perfect....everything is lining up for a perfect evening :)

#116 Snake

Snake

Im on the Gus Bus

• HUDDLER
  • 12,227 posts

Posted 19 September 2012 - 07:45 PM

If this was a fox team I would be worried. The truth though we are banged up as well.

#117 The Special One

The Special One

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,228 posts

Posted 19 September 2012 - 07:54 PM

Sometimes you get lucky. Having a good season also takes a bit of luck. Be it not having major injuries (so far, so good) or in this case getting to play a team that is beat up.

#118 DaCityKats

DaCityKats

feed KB 2014

• HUDDLER
  • 8,663 posts
  • LocationDa City

Posted 19 September 2012 - 08:49 PM

The best thing about this is, it forces Cruz outside, so we don't have to worry about too many Cruz vs Captain match ups.

Cruz should still be in the slot in 3 WR sets.Barden and Randell will be on the outside.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com