Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dash Global

Gettis?

Guest Irv

David gettis potential is through the roof IMO if he's healthy murphy is #4.

Lol noooo wayyyyy

He's been on the shelf for over a year. Gotta earn it homie

Fans who genuinely followed the Panthers two years ago know of his great potential and athletic ability. People who mock Gettis fans are either new fans or just casual fans. Problem is Gettis's potential may never be realized. If he isn't healthy by week 6 I don't think he will be around much longer.

Guest Irv

Exactly, gettis to me looked like a young chad johnson his rookie and thats not a bad thing. if he can over come his health issues and when i say health i don't mean his knee because thats not why hes on pup lists he has the potential to be the heir to smitty but like others have said if he doesn't get on the field that potential will never be recognized.

Guest Irv

Haha. Thanks for the laugh. :)

look another person that didn't watch gettis his rookie year and has no idea how good he can be.

Fans who genuinely followed the Panthers two years ago know of his great potential and athletic ability. People who mock Gettis fans are either new fans or just casual fans. Problem is Gettis's potential may never be realized. If he isn't healthy by week 6 I don't think he will be around much longer.

So long as he stays in the top 4 - 5 WR spots he is fine imo

The only sure things we have now at WR are an aging Smith and Lafell. Gettis is more than fine for the time being.