• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dash Global

Gettis?

Gotta keep all potential potential around as long as Smith is on the border health wise. The reality is that we have probably already seen Smith's best years. I would rather know we have his replacement in place and not have to spend another high draft pick.

Here we go again. Gettis hype train going like he's the second coming of Fitzgerald or Megatron.

How about we let him ya know..see the field first? Gotta kinda be there to play.

I like him as much as anyone else but man you guys make my head spin sometimes.

Guest Bwood

I was a huge Gettis fan, but it's almost like he's not even on the team anymore.

If he doesn't get on the field this season I could care less who takes his spot.

David gettis potential is through the roof IMO if he's healthy murphy is #4.

That is a fact. Dude, can be twice what LaFell is and that's saying something. He can really be a straight up beast. I just hope when he comes back he is 100% and has no lingering effects. I agree with the staff in not rushing him back. There's no reason for that.

Even when Gettis gets back, he'll have to earn his spot through Murphy, and that looks to be an uphill battle.

*goes back to read the thread since he didn't prior to this post*

That is a fact. Dude, can be twice what LaFell is and that's saying something. He can really be a straight up beast.

I hope this was sarcasm. Sometimes you guys leave me speechless.

Even if Gettis returned this season he'd hardly see any snaps. Too many guys ahead of him that are playing well

look another person that didn't watch gettis his rookie year and has no idea how good he can be.

Look. Another person who thinks I guy who hasn't played in a year and a half is going to show up week 7 and replace the 3rd WR who has looked good.

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    Deadly

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts