Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SmootsDaddy89

People happy about us facing a depleted Giants team.

108 posts in this topic

Its as if people don't realize this is a personal test of honor reminiscent of the duels to the death of yesteryear which involve the unsullied honor of millions of spectators who quite literally have nothing to do with the outcome.

I don't really care that much what people outside the fanbase think of us.

With that said, I'm never one to be happy about another team's player being injured. I'd rather beat a team at full strength than beat a depleted team.

If we're the best, then we're the best, and we don't need other teams hurt to prove it.

this situation probably puts more pressure on us Not To Lose.

too true.

i'm not happy about the losses in personnel because this puts even more pressure to win. if we somehow don't pull it off, how would that look.

if we win, we are simply doing what we should have done regardless of who they have on the field. if we lose, though, then we've lost to a team that is much less than 100%, but as long as we put up a fight i wouldn't be too upset because this is essentially the same team with the same personnel we are facing that beat the patriots in the superbowl last year.

still, this puts extra pressure to come out with a win. there's no skirting around that. i think it's easier for us to do that but that eli is a dangerous QB.

How about we win the game first!! If that happens and some Giants fans want to whine on the internet about their injuries, I couldn't give a crap. Injuries are part of the game, Panthers aren't exactly in the best shape either, Stewart might be out, Bell is banged up; heck even Smitty has a bad knee. All I've heard is "Eli, Eli, Eli" "he's captain comeback, the best QB in the league". If Panthers win, which is not assured, I'll take the win and be thrilled at a 2-1 start.

Just wondering what these people will say if we lose to a "depleted"Giants team...

Just wondering what these people will say if we lose to a "depleted"Giants team...

Which is why we should bench Cam, Smitty, Lafell, Deangelo, and Stewart. We would win the battle of Internet excuses and if we won, our Internet boasting would be legit.

Im sure all the other teams felt this way last year when they were tearing through our depleted defense.