Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

People happy about us facing a depleted Giants team.

108 posts in this topic

Posted

You are over thinking this Smoots.

Winning and losing, there is no in between. What else is the point of the game?

Posted

If you think a win against the Giants in their current state is cool, then you leave me no choice other than to assume you're a Duke fan and you are ecstatic with their 2009 national championship season when they played absolutely no one in the tourney the whole way through. I'm sorry. You've brought this on yourself.

Posted

If you think a win against the Giants in their current state is cool, then you leave me no choice other than to assume you're a Duke fan and you are ecstatic with their 2009 national championship season when they played absolutely no one in the tourney the whole way through. I'm sorry. You've brought this on yourself.

So we shouldn't want a win anymore?

Posted

I don't give a fug if they're down to some Rutgers QB and Saint Johns WR. I want a W. Preferably without any heartburn

Posted

You shouldn't be happy about your opponent not being at full strength when you play them was my original point.

Posted

Since when are there more important things than winning?

Posted

i want a win. that said, lots of giants fans are downplaying ahmad bradshaw and david diehl missing the game since they both suck.

though their WR depth is definitely fuged. which is cool for the panthers as far as i'm concerned.

Posted

"Oh sweet I heard Eli Manning became a Buddhist monk. This is great news because I certainly don't want our team to be faced with any challenges whatsoever because I have a lot of faith in our ability to beat the Giants in general."

Posted

I remember how everyone felt bad beating us when Pickles was playing QB. Riiiiiight

Posted

Less estrogen on this board, more testosterone please.

Posted

I remember how everyone felt bad beating us when Pickles was playing QB. Riiiiiight

Let's say we won the super bowl last year with Cam. If pickles had to play a game this season, and we lost, the fans of the opposing team are most certainly not going to be celebrating that victory.

Also, considering pickles wasn't starting due to injury in 2010, I don't think your scenario really applies anyway.

Posted

Let's say we won the super bowl last year with Cam. If pickles had to play a game this season, and we lost, the fans of the opposing team are most certainly not going to be celebrating that victory.

Also, considering pickles wasn't starting due to injury in 2010, I don't think your scenario really applies anyway.

Matt Moore's injury doesn't count? What team was it against and how did we do? ok dude