Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SmootsDaddy89

People happy about us facing a depleted Giants team.

108 posts in this topic

There's no control over their team being healthy or injured.

Win = win

More troll threads brought to you by smootsdad and pantherclaw

We could be playing a peewee football team with all of their starters injured and I would still be happy for the W.

The fug is wrong with you?

If you want us to be respected, beating a maligned Giants team at home, primetime or not, is not the way to do it. Sack up. I wish they were healthy so we could legitimately claim to have shat on them when we win.

Grow up.

I give no fcks about "respect". I want W's

1 person likes this

OP is acting like this is a guaranteed win. THEY ARE THE SUPERBOWL CHAMPIONS. If that front four is playing and Eli Manning is playing they could beat us by 24. Not to mention this isn't Tom Coughlin's first rodeo. We win this game an I'm ecstatic.

When you have team such as the Panther's you have to rely on the other team either being injured or the refs.

When you have team such as the Panther's you have to rely on the other team either being injured or the refs.

Like a QB coming off a neck injury?

A wins a win no matter how you get it. With that said the Giants are not going to roll over and die because they are banged up.

The fug is wrong with you?

If you want us to be respected, beating a maligned Giants team at home, primetime or not, is not the way to do it. Sack up. I wish they were healthy so we could legitimately claim to have shat on them when we win.

no one cares week 15, that the win we had week 3 was against the Giants without a couple injured players..

shoot, no one will care week 4