Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Funny Giant Fan Quotes

22 posts in this topic

Posted

"Steve smith has a Bum knee right now...how effective do you think he's gonna be? and the last time I Checked comparing Cam to Eli is like comparing a Candle to the Sun....nuff said"

:cam:

http://boards.giants...killed-tomorrow

Posted

eli > cam

Posted

eli > cam

The first part was what made me giggle. Eli is a great QB with two Superbowl MVP's. Respect.

Posted

Eli is to streaky for my taste. Excluding last year he is either going to throw for tons of yards or throw tons of ints

1 person likes this

Posted

I wouldn't bash Eli. The man has a knack for 4th qtr heroics and he's helmed that team to two suberbowl titles in his career so far. One while being last in the league in rushing is a pretty big plus in his favor.

I'm not saying I'd rather have him...but he's certainly got the resume to deserve respect.

Posted

I love Cam better then the next guy. But to think he's better then Eli is blasphemous.

Posted

wow so the giants are going on the road to play a team that's perceived as something of a mismatch due to injuries and other factors.

guys i just can't think of a time when the giants have succeeded under these circumstances before

1 person likes this

Posted

I love Cam better then the next guy. But to think he's better then Eli is blasphemous.

I never said he was better... Read my second post.

Posted

I never said he was better... Read my second post.

Oh no, I know you wouldn't think that. There are some other Huddle members that think he is though. *cough* BWood *cough*

Posted

Where's the guy who wouldn't stop Eli if he tried to rape him tho?

1 person likes this

Posted

interesting reading their board, not a lot of homers. Surprisingly fair assessments

1 person likes this

Posted

My only issue with Eli goes back to when he was drafted.