Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Brandin LaFell gets the message

11 posts in this topic

Posted

http://www.charlotteobserver.com/2012/09/19/3541606/panthers-brandon-lafell-gets.html

1 person likes this

Posted

You fuged your link up. You put "brandin" at the end of your hyperlink.

Posted

Its fixed..

Posted

Nice

Shefter was saying this morning on sportscenter that LaFell is the breakout player from our offense

dat deal

Posted

im verry happy with lafell.

I still laugh at sam l jackson's opinion of him and how he loved Dwayne Jarrett and how we should have drafted Mardy Gilyard instead.

Teeheee

Posted

If teams keep sleeping on LaFell he is going to explode. He carved up the Saints all day and with NY Giants coming in depleted I would expect him to do it again.

Posted

Kid just goes up and gets the ball, have to say I was on the Gettis bandwagon but...LaFell baby. Mike Jordan - Scottie Pippen as to Cam - LaFell :D

Posted

Kid just goes up and gets the ball, have to say I was on the Gettis bandwagon but...LaFell baby. Mike Jordan - Scottie Pippen as to Cam - LaFell :D

Who's our Steve Kerr?

Posted

Great article, thanks for posting Bleys. It makes me more impressed with what he's accomplished and that he has the hunger to keep improving.

It would be nice to see more #11 jerseys popping up in the stands. Guess I should get one since I'm calling it out.

Posted

great read. a lot of stuff about him i didn't know. i've got a lot of respect for him i didn't have before.

good kid. solid story. turning into a very good player. i'm proud to have him a panther.

1 person likes this

Posted

Brandon LaFell got the message in two words.

Legedu Naanee.

Read more here: http://www.charlotteobserver.com/2012/09/19/3541606/panthers-brandon-lafell-gets.html#storylink=cpy

david gettis' two word message:

louis murphy.

1 person likes this