Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cary Kollins

Scott Van Pelt thinks Cam has a "me me me" attitude

86 posts in this topic

he also wants to be one of the greatest to play the game and thinks he can achieve that. people don't like that.

That's generally the way it works until that person actually does it... Jordan is about as arrogant about his abilities as they come, but he backed it up with 6 Championships and some gold medals, MVPs and scoring titles to prove it...

I think Cam will have plenty of bandwagon fans, and a lot fewer haters after our first couple of super bowl wins.

1 person likes this

I like the sound of first couple of super bowl wins

1 person likes this

Giving a kid in the stands the ball after scoring is such a selfish, memememe thing to do!

3 people like this

He went on to say that Cam is more selfish than ANY other QB in the league.

Did he say in what way? I haven't seen Cam do one single thing that I would classify as "selfish".

Dude just grew his hair out and donated it to a children's charity...

1 person likes this

He went on to say that Cam is more selfish than ANY other QB in the league.

We shouldn't really care what he says, but I like knowing what the national talking heads think about our guy.

why? so you have something to get worked up about?

it doesn't matter at all what fans/media think of our players........

people have hated Smitty for years................what affect has that had?

1 person likes this

Giving a kid in the stands the ball after scoring is such a selfish, memememe thing to do!

I know. And how dare he grow his hair all summer and then donate it to Locks of Love for cancer patients.

Didn't see that someone else already posted this.

Time to attack on twitter.

1 person likes this

Cam is basically the LeBron of the NFL. He has SIZE, athletic ability and gifts that very few if any possess at his position. He's very charismatic and confident in his ability and isnt afraid to say it. He was successful in college despite a media led "scandal", and he seemed to have fun and relish proving his naysayers wrong his rookie year. All that has bred haters. GET USED TO IT! Cam is a great QB and is poised to have a great career but with that will come "nitpick" type scrutiny and standards that other QBs (including an RG3) will not be held to. THERE WILL ALWAYS BE SOMETHING PEOPLE DONT LIKE ABOUT CAM. Its the gift and the curse of greatness.

Cam routinely talks in 3rd-person. Other than Rowdy Roddy Piper and Ric Flair who does that?

why? so you have something to get worked up about?

Yeah something like that. I guess it's entertaining to read people with opposite/ignorant points of view.