Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Scott Van Pelt thinks Cam has a "me me me" attitude

86 posts in this topic

Posted

Objectivity is lost here.

That's my quarterback man!

terrell_owens_crying_display_image.jpg?1279372441

gtfo with objectivity...

Posted

He was wearing shades on the sideline of the NIGHTTIME Auburn-Clemson game a few weeks ago. Other than Snoop Dog and P. Diddy who does that?

Posted

He was wearing shades on the sideline of the NIGHTTIME Auburn-Clemson game a few weeks ago. Other than Snoop Dog and P. Diddy who does that?

scandalous

Posted

Svp went on to say "@notthefakeSVP: I watch the guy every week. I don't dislike the human being. I don't love the theatrics."

Eh whatever you say Scotty.

Posted

also somebody change nineoh's username to OhThreeTheFalconsPlayoffRecord

Posted

Svp went on to say "@notthefakeSVP: I watch the guy every week. I don't dislike the human being. I don't love the theatrics."

Eh whatever you say Scotty.

he must hate rodgers' championship belt and jimmy graham's dunk and victor cruz's salsa then.

Posted

Yes because clearly sunglasses at night = selfish.

Posted

nineoh is also on record that the panthers should start jimmy clausen because he's a "pure pocket passer" and we'd be better off that way

Posted

Me foo!!!

Posted

To me it is irrelevant. Just another attention wh0re spouting anything to get noticed.

Posted

do we really have to legislate every non-gushing opinion of cam newton? he's going to get 60 minutes to make his point tonight, and i expect he'll have a lot to say himself.

Posted

I think SVP is gay.