Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Zod

Official Giants - Panthers gameday thread..

1,136 posts in this topic

At some point can Rivera tell Adams to kneel the ball in the endzone every time? At least we'd guarantee ourselves a start at the 20...

why even post? all these guys like you on this board give us real fans a bad name...the game isnt even in the 2nd qtr and everyone is crying saying were going to lose...wow is this forum full of 10 year olds? i come on this forum daily and i dont post but i read everything and you guys that talk trash are just too funnny and immature

Stop complaining

It's not just the returners.. our ST couldn't set up a return or cover one for sh*t.

Wonder how that Super Bowl prediction feels to Kalil now? This team plays way too soft

why even post? all these guys like you on this board give us real fans a bad name...the game isnt even in the 2nd qtr and everyone is crying saying were going to lose...wow is this forum full of 10 year olds? i come on this forum daily and i dont post but i read everything and you guys that talk trash are just too funnny and immature

shut up Mr. 1 post

Running into your own teammate when trying to return a kickoff.... smh.

He spun out of contact.....and his teammate was just standing their watching. That ain't on Joe

A game is 60 mins long, not 45 mins. They deserve to lose so far.