Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Zod

Official Giants - Panthers gameday thread..

1,136 posts in this topic

Clean house again after this season JR and please get rid of Hurney. Start all fresh. New everything.

I think that I'd like this but I don't believe it'll happen...

Can someone remind me how many years Chud was successful as an OC? 1, 2? I think he is WAY overrated.

excluding last year, he had that 1 good year 5 years ago. He just isn't good. Neither is McDermott. And the bigger problem, Hurney, is still here. We need new coordinators next season but with Hurney here, we just may keep them around another 3 years or more.

I don't understand people getting on Norman. You think a rookie CB is choosing to play 10 yards off? Coaches are telling him to and there isn't any pass rush. fugin Revis would get picked apart.

1 person likes this

2 missed sacks + 3 dropped Int + 300Yards by Giants in 1Half = Curse of Peppers

Damn I'm gonna be straight up depressed tomorrow, everyone was so confident about this game lmao

our defense is horrible! we are playing 10 yards off all receivers and have left the middle of the field wide open! If Godfrey can't contain at least he should be able to catch an interception that hits him in the numbers! do we not have better minds to manage the play calling? this is embarassing

best stat to show how bad our Defense is, J.Norman 9 tackles at half :unsure:

Did anyone see anything positive out there in the first half? I thought Fox showed little emotion...Riviera looks like a wax figure on the sidelines. Man, wish we could have got Harbough.

1 person likes this

Offensive line sucks, defense sucks, play calling sucks.

Reading this thread, funny as hell . So many crybabies. Lol. Suck it up, it's football, why you crying?