Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Going to be 50/50 Giants - Panthers fans

54 posts in this topic

Posted

Gonna be embarrassed on national tv

Posted

i could understand this in 2010 against the ravens.

but now?

simply pathetic.

Posted

I'm heading to the sports bar early...You guy's are getting way too worked up over this and it's killing my Carolina boner.

1 person likes this

Posted

most psl owners are rich bastard wine and cheese fans that go for a social thing anywayas, let's be real.... fug bandwagon fans

Posted

Gonna be embarrassed on national tv

panthers are going to have to do some serious damage tonight and win back their fanbase. this is ridiculous.

all you people shitting over having bandwagon fans...THIS is why you want them. so this crap doesn't happen.

better to have thousands of bandwagon fans filling the seats than thousands of visiting fans but a few loyal fans that have been there for years.

Posted

panthers are going to have to do some serious damage tonight and win back their fanbase. this is ridiculous.

all you people shitting over having bandwagon fans...THIS is why you want them. so this crap doesn't happen.

better to have thousands of bandwagon fans filling the seats than thousands of visiting fans but a few loyal fans that have been there for years.

good point god i'm fuging pissed i want panther jerseys in those stands you don't even have to be loud

Posted

I'm heading to the sports bar early...You guy's are getting way too worked up over this and it's killing my Carolina boner.

Nothing could be finer than a Carolina boner.

Posted

I'm here at a large tailgating lot and it is around 5 to 1 Panthers

Posted

If that stadium isn't exploding with Panther fandom tonight I'm just gonna lose it. Im already furious and the game hasn't even started yet.

The Queen City is pathetic.

Posted

Don't be fooled. Most of them are Carolina natives who want to be associated with a winning franchise.

Posted

Dont worry. panther fans strollin in now.

Posted

Don't be fooled. Most of them are Carolina natives who want to be associated with a winning franchise.

Sure isn't one in Georgia either..

http://www.pro-football-reference.com/teams/atl/