Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Where Cam Has To Improve

31 posts in this topic

Posted

Pre-snap reads

Ability to see what the defense will do and make changes. For him to go to the next level, that has to be done. I won't just say Cam, but him and Chud together need to go over that

Posted

The guy got away with a ton last year, Now teams know how to play him. I said it when he was drafted and will say it again, in the NFL you must read defenses and throw the ball accurately first, second, third and forth THEN run.

the kid can't read NFL Defenses. Look at him back there, deer in the headlights.

Posted

smh

Posted

The guy got away with a ton last year, Now teams know how to play him. I said it when he was drafted and will say it again, in the NFL you must read defenses and throw the ball accurately first, second, third and forth THEN run.

the kid can't read NFL Defenses. Look at him back there, deer in the headlights.

More yards passing in his rookie season than any quarterback in history, a 70% completion rate this year, and a QB rating over 100 this year... But he can't read defenses? You sir are an idiot!

2 people like this

Posted

I mean Highlandfire, there was no 2nd year QB that was making reads and changes at the LOS in their 2nd year. That comes in time with experience

Right now he's just following what Chud is calling

Posted

lol

smdh

(can't believe I accidentally hit the wrong button and gave you pie for this crap)

Posted

Some of our fans are such pussies it sickens me.

Posted

Hes garbage tonight.

Posted

Some of our fans are such pussies it sickens me.

What do u expect with the crap they call a football team. Can do poo on either side. Defense is ass. Offense is ass. The team is effing lost

Posted

Oh for fuks sakes

It doesn't matter what pre snap read he makes. The fake read option allows the defense like the giants to get 2 more seconds of pressure on him. Its stupid, lunacy to run that against a defense like the Giants. STupid

Posted

Oh for fuks sakes

It doesn't matter what pre snap read he makes. The fake read option allows the defense like the giants to get 2 more seconds of pressure on him. Its stupid, lunacy to run that against a defense like the Giants. STupid

Posted

Oh for fuks sakes

How? It'll get to the point where he can change in and out of it

There's nothing wrong with the read option, but yes making it a focal point of the offense that's not good