Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Where Cam Has To Improve

31 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

what he needs to improve is the baby sore loser approach in the press conference after a loss. I love this talent but really you have to know how to win, and how to lose. If he really wants it truly, then right now is the time for him to shake himself and do not overdo. Respect the backfield and the talent around him. Get the ball to the accurate spot. Stay healthy, protect the ball, read presnaps, read the lbs/line, inform his line....this can go on but the FO is the bigger problem! Not cam!

Posted · Report post

needed more time to throw but i will admit cam seems to be off this year. and running on 3 down aint gone help(bad play calling).

he needs to target smith more to...

Posted · Report post

Hard to fooking do anything when the OL cant block for poo.

Posted · Report post

it seems like everybody forgot that quarterbacks take time to develop. it's going to take a while for cam to truly get a grip on the position at the NFL level regardless of how well he played as a rookie.

look at dalton for example. he got poo housed about as bad as cam did against the ravens.

Posted · Report post

His attitude. I hate to bring that up and I didn't really think much of it last year but I don't like to see him mope like that. The team needs a strong confident centerpiece for the offense to look to.

Posted · Report post

Not at all... You are still very much, an idiot.

And your a fuging clown with no clue

Posted · Report post

The guy got away with a ton last year, Now teams know how to play him. I said it when he was drafted and will say it again, in the NFL you must read defenses and throw the ball accurately first, second, third and forth THEN run.

the kid can't read NFL Defenses. Look at him back there, deer in the headlights.

Chud is the problem. Like I've said since the offseason, ONLY WILLIAMS, STEWART AND TOLBERT need to be running the freaking ball, I don't care what Cam can do.

You're stunting his growth otherwise.

You don't need Stewart playing to run the fuging ball.

Line up with the backs BEHIND CAM, and start from there, so your backs can get forward momentum going.

I'm sick of seeing backs getting the ball while standing still or unsure they'll get it, which limits their burst.

Chud's an idiot, and YES, I said the same last year. They didn't start winning until they started letting their backs do their jobs, AND THEY WON'T this year either.