30 replies to this topic

#16 lightsout

lightsout

Doin' stuff...thaaaangs

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,623 posts

Posted 20 September 2012 - 09:06 PM

Cam isn't playing that bad. He had 2 bad throws. The pick was unfortunate, but it's not like he threw it right at a defender. Just off target. It happens. 3 of his incomplete passes were tips (at least, around 3). You can't run the ball and the only screen we've tried is that cutesy double screen fake BS. Against this blitz, you just need a regular, simple screen. We don't need to score in one play. Just move down field.

#17 Keith Moons Liver

Keith Moons Liver

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,585 posts

Posted 20 September 2012 - 09:08 PM

Biggest improvement cam needs to make is in his coaches.

#18 Highlandfire

Highlandfire

There can be only one.

• HUDDLER
  • 2,319 posts

Posted 21 September 2012 - 05:03 AM

More yards passing in his rookie season than any quarterback in history, a 70% completion rate this year, and a QB rating over 100 this year... But he can't read defenses? You sir are an idiot!

Now that the game is over and the kid sucked ass and got shut down, care to re think your dumb assed comment?

#19 WolfpackRob

WolfpackRob

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 159 posts
  • LocationVegas

Posted 21 September 2012 - 05:33 AM

Now that the game is over and the kid sucked ass and got shut down, care to re think your dumb assed comment?

Not at all... You are still very much, an idiot.

#20 King Taharqa

King Taharqa

The Panthers Quarterback

• HUDDLER
  • 8,774 posts
  • LocationBobcat Country

Posted 21 September 2012 - 06:19 AM

He needs to improve the franchise he plays for. One with a competent D would help.

#21 HoFBound90

HoFBound90

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 826 posts

Posted 21 September 2012 - 06:21 AM

More yards passing in his rookie season than any quarterback in history, a 70% completion rate this year, and a QB rating over 100 this year... But he can't read defenses? You sir are an idiot!

this is how you own a clueless fan. Sure he isn't peyton manning, but it is his 2nd year. There are some pretty complex schemes out there that Cam will get used to with time.

#22 BIGH2001

BIGH2001

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,331 posts

Posted 21 September 2012 - 06:42 AM

Yay highlandfire is back.

#23 Zod

Zod

YOUR RULER

• MFCEO
  • 20,084 posts

Posted 21 September 2012 - 06:51 AM

There weren't many incompletions last night where Cam had the time to set his feet and throw.

The thing that Cam needs to improve? Adequate offensive line play.

#24 fieryprophet

fieryprophet

WARNING: Do not annoy!

• HUDDLER
  • 5,125 posts
  • LocationLa Grange, NC

Posted 21 September 2012 - 07:17 AM

Pre-snap reads

Ability to see what the defense will do and make changes. For him to go to the next level, that has to be done. I won't just say Cam, but him and Chud together need to go over that

He's not allowed to make audibles yet. What good will a pre-snap read give him if it turns out the whole play has been busted if he can't audible. They need to accelerate his authority on the field.

#25 cbully

cbully

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,279 posts

Posted 21 September 2012 - 07:26 AM

what he needs to improve is the baby sore loser approach in the press conference after a loss. I love this talent but really you have to know how to win, and how to lose. If he really wants it truly, then right now is the time for him to shake himself and do not overdo. Respect the backfield and the talent around him. Get the ball to the accurate spot. Stay healthy, protect the ball, read presnaps, read the lbs/line, inform his line....this can go on but the FO is the bigger problem! Not cam!

#26 BigSyke

BigSyke

I Know you Watching me but I'm watching you too Playa...

• HUDDLER
  • 2,131 posts
  • LocationFLORIDA

Posted 21 September 2012 - 07:45 AM

needed more time to throw but i will admit cam seems to be off this year. and running on 3 down aint gone help(bad play calling).

he needs to target smith more to...

#27 Spaceballs83

Spaceballs83

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,087 posts

Posted 21 September 2012 - 07:50 AM

Hard to fooking do anything when the OL cant block for poo.

#28 Nicks To The Colts

Nicks To The Colts

shitpost around the clock

• HUDDLER
  • 9,462 posts
  • LocationChapel Hill

Posted 21 September 2012 - 07:57 AM

it seems like everybody forgot that quarterbacks take time to develop. it's going to take a while for cam to truly get a grip on the position at the NFL level regardless of how well he played as a rookie.

look at dalton for example. he got poo housed about as bad as cam did against the ravens.

#29 csx

csx

• HUDDLER
  • 6,897 posts

Posted 21 September 2012 - 08:30 AM

His attitude. I hate to bring that up and I didn't really think much of it last year but I don't like to see him mope like that. The team needs a strong confident centerpiece for the offense to look to.

#30 Highlandfire

Highlandfire

There can be only one.

• HUDDLER
  • 2,319 posts

Posted 21 September 2012 - 11:52 AM

Not at all... You are still very much, an idiot.

And your a fuging clown with no clue

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.