Photo
- - - - -

End of n half beginning of second Half:fuuuugh!

All in on the crazy train

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 TANTRIC-NINJA

TANTRIC-NINJA

The holy ghost of Mr. Miyagi

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,384 posts
  • LocationColumbia, South Kacky

Posted 20 September 2012 - 08:53 PM

Dear Panthers,

Catch an int...please...

This game and how we are getting beat is an embarassment. Soft corner cvg, no contain..bad tackles and dropped ints.

Mr. Newtons int was on Supa Cam who is pressing and slow to react thus far in the first half. Not happy..

Dear Panthers,

Catch an int...please...

This game and how we are getting beat is an embarassment. Soft corner cvg, no contain..bad tackles and dropped ints.

Mr. Newtons int was on Supa Cam who is pressing and slow to react thus far in the first half. Not happy..

Now Joe Adams not Joe Burns...fumbles on the first possesion of the 3rd Q.

Scoring at the end of hald even if a 3 would have been a different game. Also getting the first possesion of the second half score would make this a total game..but it doesnt matter the Mayan Apocolypse was going to ruin the season anyway. <= The Bright side!!

#2 chubs2496

chubs2496

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,226 posts

Posted 20 September 2012 - 08:57 PM

I'm the biggest panther fan there is. Ie been there to watch them since I was old enough to understand what football was. Was when I was 9 in 2000. I've witnessed the 1-15 season. I've seen the weinke era come and go. I've seen 2-14 season. I've seen all that and everything in between. I'm not a bandwagon fan and will never be. I love this team but there will be one less viewer watching this game. I will not use my time and energy to scream and yell and pull my hair out. I'm ashamed to be a fan of what we put out on the field tonight. Very disappointed

#3 carolina-chuck

carolina-chuck

HORNETS 2014

• HUDDLER
  • 19,678 posts
  • LocationKurby

Posted 20 September 2012 - 09:02 PM

Two games now this short season that we're going into the half at a big 0

#4 TANTRIC-NINJA

TANTRIC-NINJA

The holy ghost of Mr. Miyagi

• HUDDLER
  • 6,384 posts
  • LocationColumbia, South Kacky

Posted 20 September 2012 - 09:04 PM

I'm the biggest panther fan there is. Ie been there to watch them since I was old enough to understand what football was. Was when I was 9 in 2000. I've witnessed the 1-15 season. I've seen the weinke era come and go. I've seen 2-14 season. I've seen all that and everything in between. I'm not a bandwagon fan and will never be. I love this team but there will be one less viewer watching this game. I will not use my time and energy to scream and yell and pull my hair out. I'm ashamed to be a fan of what we put out on the field tonight. Very disappointed

Well said...im losing it! im a very level headed dude usually but I think 6 Ocktoberfest drinks later has got me heated! Also watching the game on my PS3 on the "browser" streaming is pissing me off...

TIME WARNER will feel this! Lol

#5 chubs2496

chubs2496

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,226 posts

Posted 20 September 2012 - 09:05 PM

I guess I'm over reacting a bit. I will be watching lol. But with a big ass headache and sadness. Love this team too much. I just can't take this ass play no more

#6 chubs2496

chubs2496

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,226 posts

Posted 20 September 2012 - 09:08 PM

Laugh my god damn ass off. Haha I lied. Just witnessed the fumble. I'm effin done. Good luck

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com