Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

To all of you who are talking crap about Cam...

56 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Who the FUG do you think you are?!?! Did you become a Panther fan in 2011? I don't know how any self respecting Carolina Panther fan can honestly sit here and say one cross word about Cam.

Do you remember Jimmy? Weinke? Peete? Carr? Moore? Need I go on?

We are losing to the defending Super Bowl champions. Grow a pair of nuts, take the outcome (whatever it may be) and get ready for next week. I know Cam will.

Posted · Report post

Still love Cam to death. He needs to be better, by a lot.

Part of it is Chud isn't giving him a chance to suceed. I really hate Chud.

Posted · Report post

Viva Jake!

Posted · Report post

I love Cam!

I just dnt like his towel crap.

I hate Rivera!

Posted · Report post

Either we're getting out-coached or every Panther player is on drugs tonight.

Posted · Report post

Cam is doing all he can do. Batted balls at the LOS. Great plays by their secondary (just because our DBs seldom make them doesn't mean that other teams don't have good DBs). Lack of run game, which allows defenses to key on the pass. When he has time in the pocket (been sacked twice) and when the defense plays like they give a poo (which they never do, save for last week getting after Brees), he looks great. When none of those things happen, the team struggles, and thus, Cam looks bad. Cam as an individual has made 1 terrible throw (the pick), and 2 bad throws prior to that. Shut the fug up with this "Cam needs to be better" talk. Can he get better? Of course. The guy has no roof. But don't act like you're a goddamn QB guru. You're not.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='ECUPantherFan' timestamp='1348195923' post='1911035']
Who the FUG do you think you are?!?! Did you become a Panther fan in 2011? I don't know how any self respecting Carolina Panther fan can honestly sit here and say one cross word about Cam.

Do you remember Jimmy? Weinke? Peete? Carr? Moore? Need I go on?

We are losing to the defending Super Bowl champions. Grow a pair of nuts, take the outcome (whatever it may be) and get ready for next week. I know Cam will.
[/quote]

Remember these are the same people who jumped ship with us bc Cam went wild week 1 last year. And the very same one calling Cam a bust and a thief.

We have so many new fans just the past year. FAKE FANS!

Posted · Report post

Forget coaching. We're getting dominated in the trenches.

Posted · Report post

Kill yourself TC. The Cam nuthuggers are the most insecure bunch of crybabies I've ever seen. You can't handle a bit of criticism over him, it's pathetic.

Cam Newton had his worst game as a pro on the biggest stage of his career. If that doesn't warrant criticism, I don't know what does.
3 people like this

Posted · Report post

Panther fan since 1995 here, watched the Hall of Fame game iced by Tyrone Poole. Come at me bro.

Posted · Report post

Nobody is hating on Cam. Cam Newton is the best thing that has ever happened to this team, but he has a long way to go.

Posted · Report post

Only a homer would try to defend Cam tonight. He's been horrible.