Photo
- - - - -

To all of you who are talking crap about Cam...

• Please log in to reply
55 replies to this topic

#46 C47

C47

89...Panther for Life...

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,972 posts

Posted 20 September 2012 - 10:49 PM

Truth hurts.

Except your truth is bullshit because you're putting all the blame on one guy when the entire team played like poo...

#47 top dawg

top dawg

The Creative Cat

• HUDDLER
  • 6,742 posts
  • LocationWITHIN MY MIND'S EYE

Posted 20 September 2012 - 10:51 PM

I honestly think the biggest problem tonight was game plan on both sides of the ball. On defense imo we should have bracketed Cruz, and put Gamble on Barden 1-on-1. On offense, I think a retarded Chimp could have seen the Giants DBS were scrubs and we should have abused them from the start. Instead of spending the entire first half trying to force the read option to work, we should have passed to set up the run. This would have forced the safeties back, which then opens up your running game including the option attack. The lack of passing attempts in the first half is inexcusable....

Damn. I am really not the best Xs and Os guy, but this makes perfect sense. Rivera, Chud and Derm need to put you on speed dial.

BTW, we made Barden look like Jerry Rice.

#48 C47

C47

89...Panther for Life...

• HUDDLER
  • 11,972 posts

Posted 20 September 2012 - 10:54 PM

Damn. I am really not the best Xs and Os guy, but this makes perfect sense. Rivera, Chud and Derm need to put you on speed dial.

BTW, we made Barden look like Jerry Rice.

HAHA thanks, I'm not the best at X's and O's either, but it was obvious if you could take Cruz and Barden out of the game the Giants would become one dimensional and it's much easier to stop the run when you can key on it. As for offense, I thought it was pretty obvious the way to beat the Giants is through the air. As for your second point, I went Randy Moss but the point still stands...

#49 CaliPanthers

CaliPanthers

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 668 posts

Posted 20 September 2012 - 10:59 PM

You CAN NOT pin this all on Cam. Did you guys watch the game. Our defense is a joke, no pressure, cant get off the field on 3rd downs. Were the only team in the NFL that have given up a TD on the first drive of each game this year. Cam is playing from behind early and often. Our defense needs A LOT of work.

Our Running game with out JStew is garbage. And all we pretty much from now is read options. We need to use some power run game IMO.

Cam did struggle big time tonight but its only one game. He played great last game. Giants D line was getting a lot of pressure and we were playing from behind, Cam was taking chances and turned the ball over a lot.

Better dayz, Better Dayz, Heyyyy. Got me thinking bout better dayz.

#50 Sam Mills Fan

Sam Mills Fan

The Truth Sometimes Hurts

• HUDDLER
  • 5,715 posts

Posted 20 September 2012 - 11:05 PM

Terrible preseason, terrible 2 of 3 games to start regular season. It's not just one game.

#51 Sean Payton's Vicodin

Sean Payton's Vicodin

Banned

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,833 posts

Posted 20 September 2012 - 11:09 PM

Terrible preseason, terrible 2 of 3 games to start regular season. It's not just one game.

I'm starting to be afraid that the haters may be right about Cam, (despite my previous post in this thread).

All of these people look at Newton and think he's so wonderful. I just don't get that. I don't think he's all that great. What? So he gives you that one highlight reel play every once in a while. So f*ckin' what? He's been pretty bad this year and you all know it. If his first option is gone, he's off to the races and a head first slide, interception, or ass-kicking.

At the very least, he really has not shown big improvement since the Arizona game last year and that's just an unfortunate truth.

#52 YoMoney

YoMoney

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 171 posts

Posted 20 September 2012 - 11:10 PM

A sophmore slump would be kind to say.

I would NOT be surprised to see the kid just lose it mentally after this debacle. God forbid he shits the bed against ATL then his psyche will be screwed.

Hes already a mental midget.

#53 TheMaulClaw

TheMaulClaw

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,818 posts
  • LocationCharleston SC

Posted 20 September 2012 - 11:12 PM

I wasn't always a Cam hater....but the trends are undeniable. He's more worried about his endorsements anyway. Trying to sell Gatorade at a press conference. What a cliche prima donna.

#54 Fox007

Fox007

• HUDDLER
  • 8,042 posts

Posted 20 September 2012 - 11:13 PM

Has anyone counted the number of times Newton has audibled yet?

I could give you a hint !

#55 TheMaulClaw

TheMaulClaw

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,818 posts
  • LocationCharleston SC

Posted 20 September 2012 - 11:16 PM

I do want to say I started a thread about this last week, and it got shut down. Hate to say I told ya so but....

#56 carolinarolls

carolinarolls

Mel's brother Del

• HUDDLER
  • 5,264 posts

Posted 23 September 2012 - 07:55 AM

nobody wants to get rid of Cam and nobody says its all his fault. This thread was created as a whiny bitch-fest attacking anyopne who dare talk bad a bout a bad qb who played very bad and deserved all the attacks it got.

to date:

Cam is NOT a franchise QB
Cam has disappeared late in games, in important games, and in blowouts
Cam's "look at me" intent to maintain a presence over and above the game glares in stark comparison to his play on the field

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.