Photo
- - - - -

Embarrassment

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
31 replies to this topic

#25 2jakefansinva

2jakefansinva

SENIOR HUDDLER

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 21 September 2012 - 08:14 AM

if there ever was a thread Panthers management should read it is this one.

*sticky*

#26 Mrs Pantherfan

Mrs Pantherfan

Lusting on Zod

HUDDLER

Posted 21 September 2012 - 08:16 AM

How about being surrounded by Giants fan in your own Stadium. The team played like poo and I couldnt get out of there fast enough.

what percentage would you say it was...giants fans to panther fans?? did we ever get loud? I couldn't hear it on the tv I was watching it on

#27 Panther53521

Panther53521

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 21 September 2012 - 08:18 AM

In my section it had to be 50-50 and I cant tell you how many times I heard from a Giants fan ... "Panthers are my second favorite team" its all the transplants living down here.

#28 csx

csx

HUDDLER

Posted 21 September 2012 - 08:22 AM

Can someone please tell me WTH the Panther always wait until they have a natonal audience to play like complete crap? Is this team just afraid of the spotlight? Absolutely pathetic performance!!!

They didn't wait at all. They played like crap the first game of the year for the regional audience as well.

#29 Toundra

Toundra

100% French meat

SUPPORTER

Posted 21 September 2012 - 08:36 AM

You learn from the best, and the Giants are a better team, better coached,. for now,
So look what they do, how they play and learn from them, if they can, we can, they are men like the Carolina Panthers players.
About Kuelchy he is a rookie MLB playing OLB during his rookie season.. he is trying his best to help his defense, personnally he was not my draft choice but i am impressed by this kid.

If i can give one advice to the coachs, we need more than one RB during game day........
Tolbert is FB, The lack of running game was imho the main reason for this defeat.

#30 Silent Majority

Silent Majority

Fuggin' Panther Fan

HUDDLER

Posted 21 September 2012 - 08:56 AM

Gotta jump in... had to move to Princeton to take care of my sick mom
Money's tight, just like others have said. Got Sundy ticket, ordered another jersey, that should be here early next week, huge panthers logo on tha back of my jeep... feels like Rivera and his staff don't care as much as I (and others) do. Same canned bullshit excuse, after every loss. I'm in central NJ. Half the fans are eagles fans the other half giants. Gonna be an absolutely shitty week.

#31 Rubi

Rubi

Squid Smasher

HUDDLER

Posted 21 September 2012 - 09:15 AM

I'm not spending that much $ again going to a game until this organization figures it out...

It's too F*CKING expensive going to a game for that kind of bullshit that happened last night.

$9 dollar beers $70+ a ticket. $8 dollar food...

Spent too much for that horrible product on the field.

Embarrassment. I expect more for my $

#32 o803oVaDeR

o803oVaDeR

Formerly Known as Dragn0422

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 21 September 2012 - 09:47 AM

I would say the stadium was about 30% Giants fans. Which is sad, but in all honesty this type of thing is why it was 30% Giants fans. You cant grow as an organization if you constantly underacheive. Any time we get a chance to show who we are, this is what happenes. I will love this team till the day I die, but for now, I will do it from my home where it is free. If I lived in Charlotte and had a little better monetary situation then I may still go, but it is just too expensive to travel 2 hour there and 2 hours home for this. The 2 hours home is usually really long. I have been to 6 games sense the Monday night game against the Bucs a few years ago, and we have been embarrised in all but one of those games. but we have lost all 6 still.