Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Fiz

Fundament Question: When is an embryo afflicted with original sin?

79 posts in this topic

Looks like you just answered your own question. Christianity tells us that we are all born into sin and the only redemption is to accept Jesus as our Savior (or words to that effect). If you never hear about Jesus, how can you?

Looks like you just answered your own question. Christianity tells us that we are all born into sin and the only redemption is to accept Jesus as our Savior (or words to that effect). If you never hear about Jesus, how can you?

Just find me a passage that supports someone who has NEVER had the chance to hear about Jesus is DOOMED.

That is all I'm asking for.

There is none. There is however, lots of support for the idea that you HAVE to accept Jesus as a conscious decision, so your argument is useless.

All have sinned. Yes. BORN into it? Ehhh.

I see what ya mean though.

Tell me a sin a 1 day old has done.

The Flying Spaghetti Monster is the one true god!!!

Tell me a sin a 1 day old has done.

None. Don't confuse me with THAT guy. Please. :rolleyes:

There is none. There is however, lots of support for the idea that you HAVE to accept Jesus as a conscious decision, so your argument is useless.

Just find me a passage on that.

One mini example. Jesus on the cross along with two thieves.

Thief one says don't forget about me when you go to paradise.

Jesus who had authority on heavan and earth said done.

Was this thief accepting Jesus or merely asking for the biggest mulligan in history? At least at up until that moment.

But what happened in 1800 or remote tribes in the Amazon doesn't mean squat for you or me or other individuals.

If the IRS audits you do you go, "well what about those tribes in Nenook?" Or well did you audit the guy in Paducah Kentucky?

When the spotlight is on you, it doesn't matter about all the peripheral.

None. Don't confuse me with THAT guy. Please. :rolleyes:

Ok, so the bible verse is inaccurate then? For all have sinned and come short of the glory of god. Simply a typo? Or baby humans do not count as human.

Ok, so the bible verse is inaccurate then? For all have sinned and come short of the glory of god. Simply a typo? Or baby humans do not count as human.

WOW.

This might go down as one of the biggest stretches or running with a verse with no concept of the context I have ever seen.

All have sinned. Yep. True. All fall short of the Glory of God. True again.

Is a baby a human? Correct. Can a baby sin? :conehead:

WOW.

This might go down as one of the biggest stretches or running with a verse with no concept of the context I have ever seen.

All have sinned. Yep. True. All fall short of the Glory of God. True again.

Is a baby a human? Correct. Can a baby sin? :conehead:

No, I would say a baby cannot sin. But Paul says all have sinned right?

Baby must have been born with it then.