Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Fundament Question: When is an embryo afflicted with original sin?

79 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

If you are going to argue the difference in known Science compared to the creation of the Earth then stop.

If one believes in God, the creater of all the earth, and a God powerful enough to understand more than man will ever know then why would i question his ability against my own knowledge.

Or even the knowledge of modern science which for all purpose is only a blink in the eye compared to the age of the Earth.

Man does not have the capacity to understand the ability of God, this is why it is so hard for many of you to believe.

Thats why it is called FAITH.

To each his own, you do your thing and I will stick with I know what works.

I know God is real, I found out first hand how real he is in the most unsuspecting times, thats why I have faith.

Just make sure when your time comes you recognize it.

Your logic i so flawed but its clear you are so brainwashed that no reasoning will be able to make it through the walls you have up. I hate when people use faith as an excuse to be totally ignorant.

how bout you just answer the question.

Posted · Report post

Your logic i so flawed but its clear you are so brainwashed that no reasoning will be able to make it through the walls you have up. I hate when people use faith as an excuse to be totally ignorant.

i would say i feel sorry for you........ but i dont...

Posted · Report post

why would i NOT?

Posted · Report post

there is nothing for me to be ashamed of in my beliefs.

Sometimes whats right is not always popular or the easy thing to do. Its easy to judge folks for believing in Christ, hell even Christ was mocked, so this is just a skip in the bucket compared to what he had to deal with ..

oh gosh someone please of the poor oppressed white christians males

Posted · Report post

the bible is very clear-

we are born into a world of sin, slave to the flesh...

there is AN AGE OF ACCOUNTABILITY

That age was marked by Eve when she took the fruit, and it marked by each person when they understand right and wrong.

no INFANT has that ability.

the bible is very clear with its nonspecific cutoff point

Posted · Report post

i would say i feel sorry for you........ but i dont...

you don't seem like a person that would. I'm sure you think me burning in hell for eternity is proper justice for my lack of faith. :rolleyes: :out:

Posted · Report post

there is nothing for me to be ashamed of in my beliefs.

Sometimes whats right is not always popular or the easy thing to do. Its easy to judge folks for believing in Christ, hell even Christ was mocked, so this is just a skip in the bucket compared to what he had to deal with ..

Insults are cheap, actions are louder than words. I will let my life speak for itself when I die.

Dont worry bout me, I have my life under control :D

I always find it funny that some look for anything that can make them ''persecuted''. Anything. It's why that tattorhino guy left the interwebz.