Photo
- - - - -

JR as Owner. Hurney as GM. Charlotte as City.

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
21 replies to this topic

#16 Fox007

Fox007

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 20 September 2012 - 11:31 PM

Losing record as a franchise.
No back to back winning seasons in franchise history.

Speaks for itself; Jr is a terrible owner and Hurney is a terrible GM.

Can't blame the fans IMO, who wants to pay good money to go see that turd they displayed today.
There is nothing more awesome than going to your home stadium and seeing so many opposing fans, and hear their chants all game long. Right?

#17 cbarrier90

cbarrier90

HUDDLER

I mean if you're not against JR as owner of this organization, you're unintentionally contributing to the suckage of this organization. Every thing and I mean EVERY THING, EVERY thing starts there, starts with ownership. It STARTS with ownership. It STARTS with ownership. It STARTS with ownership. It STARTS with ownership. I feel I have to repeat it to drill it in your head

Then it goes directly to management, general management. No comment on that... do we even have general management?

But on to Charlotte, it doesn't seem like its fitting. Its so disheartening to hear about our fanbase, our stadium, our fanbase, our stadium... its not fitting

I say this as a fact for a reason. I brought this up on another site and was argued... guess what this fuger had to nerve to eventually admit. That yes our fanbase do suck and that he's a Redskins fan that supports us as much as he can

I mean wow wow wow wow... absolute loss for words. This what prompted me to post this right damn now. Idk if getting rid of JR can get things back rolling in the city of Charlotte or it's just too late

This, children, is why you wait 'til 5 days after the game at the very least to start threads...

#18 Sloth

Sloth

idk

HUDDLER

How many winning seasons since inception? Four? And you're harping on fan turnout?

#19 YoMoney

YoMoney

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

The funny thing is, he wants to model his franchise after the Pittsburgh Steelers.

I think he meant Cleveland Browns.

#20 Fox007

Fox007

HUDDLER

Posted 20 September 2012 - 11:33 PM

How many winning seasons since inception? Four? And you're harping on fan turnout?

Not a hard concept is it?

Come see my horrible team guys, oh yea prices went up again!

#21 NanuqoftheNorth

NanuqoftheNorth

Frosty Alaskan Amber

HUDDLER

Posted 20 September 2012 - 11:35 PM

I just hope JR takes the time to seriously search for a true football guy to manage this team and is ready to make a move early in the off season.

Mediocre Marty has had more than his fair share of chances.

#22 PantherBlue

PantherBlue

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 20 September 2012 - 11:35 PM

If it weren't for Jerry Richardson, the Carolina's would not even have an NFL team. He pushed for a team here. We would all be rooting for who ever we rooted for before the Carolina Panthers.

Just wish he would have kept Bill Polian.