Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest Bwood

Cams press conference, yeah this guy really looks like a "me me me" player

41 posts in this topic

I agree, If he would not have done it people would have said he was pouting.

THANK YOU!

Why is that so God damn hard to understand?

Ah the huddle, once again showing why they belong to an internet chat board & not an NFL organization.

I like how you all blame only your coaching staff for the loss. Yes, the playcalling was bad, but what if Cam was accurate on several occasions that could have been 1st downs. He sucked bad as anyone else.

Ah the huddle, once again showing why they belong to an internet chat board & not an NFL organization.

Yeah. Guys, give our supremely successful NFL organization the benefit of the doubt here.

He can barely open his eyes he is so disappointed. Says he would have his head down if he was a Panther fan.

Cam's a winner and he will work so that he never has to feel like this again.

Very memorable press conference.

Barely opened his eyes was a bit disturbing.

Yeah. Guys, give our supremely successful NFL organization the benefit of the doubt here.

Lol! That's right. Bitch on a web board that'll learn'em!

Everyone on the team knows Cam is a winner. Cam is expected to be Aaron Rodgers/Tom Brady/Peyton Manning etc in his 2nd season even though these players were not even close to being under the kind of pressure/responsibility in their 2nd season.

I think Cam is getting a little more grief on this forum than he deserves, but Peyton Manning was leading a 13-3 team in his second season and Tom Brady won a Super Bowl in his.

I think Cam is getting a little more grief on this forum than he deserves, but Peyton Manning was leading a 13-3 team in his second season and Tom Brady won a Super Bowl in his.

Those are arguably 2 of the top 5 QBs in the NFL history being used as the measuring block....

Plus Brady had a top tier D and wasn't asked to be the current Brady

Yeah and golden boy Peyton was playing with a first round pick RB in James a WR that was entering his prime in Harrison and a veteran head coach he had prior exp. in N.O. Plus he played in a weak AFC East division.